Mum Life and More / ClaireyV mummy of 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is craving some sort of attention.

The mentioning the thong the glimpse of it and the bra on camera.

Scarlet for her kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She is craving some sort of attention.

The mentioning the thong the glimpse of it and the bra on camera.

Scarlet for her kids.
Thong, bra (and pantie liners) are the most terrifying of images. She does seem to court attention. Her low cut vest tops and skin tight leggings must appeal to some bloke. I’ve never encompassed an unlikely suspect.
🐴 was at the back of the queue when brains or looks were being dished out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tonight’s offering. Mum guilt???????

Try not providing adequate nutrition or individual bedrooms for each of your children.

Reactions: 2
Hi tattle friends. It’s Friday and it’s the Claire Faire of what not to eat. Food as dreadful as ever but noticed wet wipe had his bottled beer and they were both downing wine with their takeout curry. The dopey mare must spend more on a takeaway than she earns smearing some poor souls gaff.

I did find it weird how she was full on showing her thong and bra to the camera. How weird!
also she mentioned that Zac was going to be called Elvis! Can you believe that! They are not cool
Enough to have a kid called Elvis 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's poorly again, is anyone surprised? dragged the kids to a car show leaving at 6.30am and moaned it was boring and expensive for food. Why not let the man child go alone instead of putting herself and the kids through the it then? The entire vlog is a total moan fest.

• Haha
Thanks @lexiloo. You’ve saved me some typing. It’s all about Wet Wipe though. Poor kids denied ice cream. On an equally unsavoury note does she wear anything under those awful dressing gowns that she appears to live in? She’s always filmed showing her bare shoulders. The guinea pigs appeared to be camouflaging her thigh gap. Not a pretty thought.

Reactions: 3
A very boring day out. Never do anything fun. Swear the last good thing they did which wasn’t the local park was Disney

Reactions: 1
thought she bought cornflour 🤔 and they sausages look peely wally🤢.

"mince casserole" 🤢 never in my nearly 50 years of life have I ever heard of mince casserole..

she's used mince as it's the cheapest.
Screenshot_20240513-195417.png
Screenshot_20240513-195453.png

• Haha
showing lily in her school uniform and there's her baby bottle on the bunker next to the wine glasses
Screenshot_20240513-210425.png

Screenshot_20240513-210417.png

---
I'm honestly lost for words at her still using the baby bottle
---
It's very lazy parenting

• Wow
Baby bottle 🙄. Strange how she can manage hot chocolate and mc Donald’s drinks like a normal six year old. I suppose at least she’s not clamped to rations boob still. Or??????

I wouldn't be surprised if she's still nursing on rations fried eggs

Last edited:
  • Heart
I am going to be honest in my experience the two people I know who have breastfeed for a very long period of time both children have eating problems. Lilly is the third example of this. Because they focus on having milk not interested in food
---
Also my child’s school would not allow the shoes Lilly is wearing

• Heart
I only ever knew one mum who breastfed after the child started school. Kid came running out at home time and was up the mother’s jumper slurping like a rat up a drain pipe, It was horrendous. We were all shocked and her school mates thought it hilarious.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I only ever knew one mum who breastfed after the child started school. Kid came running out at home time and was up the mother’s jumper slurping like a rat up a drain pipe, It was horrendous. We were all shocked and her school mates thought it hilarious.
ewwww that's not normal.

Zach takes tinned fruit to school and it's been leaking from the tub she sends it in so she's bought bags to try instead, not suitable bags either, cheapo large flimsy ones. I can only imagine the mess those will create, poor Zach trying to eat 3 peach slices out of a large bag like that, why doesn't she just buy a better tub? one that seals properly!

Reactions: 4