Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Given that you have no knowledge of the foodbank etc you're incredibly defensive of the Meldrums visit and the question around their donation, or lack there of.

Unlike the Meldrums I prefer to keep my private life private, so won't divulge details of exactly how I have proof they did not take a donation on that occasion, but I know that my statement is based on more than just a matter of CFINE staffs hearsay and more to do with first hand knowledge based on what I've seen at the food bank through the course of my work alongside them.

You don't need to believe me, you can assume it is merely gossip/hearsay/conjecture. Makes no difference to me and my hobbit! That's the difference between Tattlers and Meldrums...we don't feel the need to lie and make up stories, or censor others thoughts and opinions, do we...DO WE LEE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Ezra84

I only found you guys when she kept banging on about these troll websites. If she’s kept her mouth shut I’d never have googled it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 42

inspirespirit

They will be thinking it's Tattlers leaving the nasty comments. Well, I for one have never left a comment on her youtube or her instagram. Wouldn't waste my time.

Reactions: 41

Sara_M

VIP Member
You're correct, we cant control what our friends say but, she can control what she publishes in her vlogs, and she obviously thought the comment was acceptable to have included it.
I personally believe she found it humorous which is why it was left in.
Think of all the footage that was likely recorded that weekend. She then has to go through it and select what she feels good enough to make it into the vlog. In that particular clip lasting all of a few seconds, absolutely nothing else happened. They were crammed in a lift. The only thing that did happen, was the KKK reference. She selected that part of the footage for a reason.

• Heart
"thank you all so so much for reaching out to me and your support over the last few weeks. I'm back now"

What a cocunt.
Her first video should have been a sit down, explanation and apology.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Have been reading this thread since 2 weeks ago when Mrs M left and I really just had to make this account to share my thoughts.
1. I did enjoy reading more about the DLP trip as it confused me at first and I wasn't clear with what happened until i read on here, so I'm glad I've finally got to read what really went down. Same with other ADs she has posted.
2. However, I don't agree with all of the hate regarding the St Andrew's video. Correct me if I'm wrong but Mrs M wasn't the one who said the racist remark nor did she laugh at it or reply to it, as she did not hear it! I watched the video twice and didn't hear it so it's understandable if she missed it. The important thing was is that when she was called out for it she removed it and apologised. People on here are going on as if she hasn't apologised. Her apology seems genuine to me, she admitted she should be more careful as it's her responsibility for what goes on her channel and she made it clear she'd never say anything like that. People on here are way too quick to call her racist with is total character defamation as she has never made any racist remarks.
Cue everyone accusing me of being Rebecca or Lee since you all only think your opinion is correct.
1) she did hear the comment being made in the lift. You can see her physical reaction to it.
2) you tune is her JOB. Her job is to film and EDIT footage. To do this, she has to choose sections of film to go into the end product. She chose to include that particular section of film. She knew it was in the end product.
3) everyone is well aware the comment wasn’t made by her. That’s never been the issue.
4) her behaviour following the video upload is the main problem. She was made aware of the racist remark in her video but refused to take the video down. It was online for a considerable amount of time before she eventually edited it to add music to cover up the audio. There was then online chatter about how shady that was, she then uploaded a photo of a T-shirt that said “I don’t give a fuck” (or words to that effect. Clearly in response to the reaction to the lift comment. She then used 2 other “influencers” on her follow Friday to detract from it. One was a woman of colour, the other a lady with mixed race kids.
5) her “apology” was laughable. If you read it again, you will see it’s not actually an apology; it’s her saying how SHE feels. She’s making it all about her. She’s not sorry - she’s sorry for HERSELF.

That’s why people are so pissed off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Have never commented before but have been loosely keeping up with threads, although I do agree with some points made about the Meldrums, this whole witch hunt over the KKK comment is beyond ridiculous. If it was her that said it then maybe a bit more reason to have a major issue but it was one of her friends. And for those who say "it shows the type of person she is if she is willing to be friends with someone who says those things" - none of us can control what our friends say, and every single one of us make mistakes in our lives, must be nice to be perfect!

Someone else pointed out that if someone had said "oh we look like ISIS" then it would be a different story.. I disagree, I don't see much wrong with saying either of those things... it's possible to look like someone /a group of people without having the same intent as them, it doesn't mean anyone agreed with their ideas. It was simply an off the cuff comment made between a group of friends.

I live around 1 hour away from the Meldrums (I don't know anyone who knows them, and have never met or even seen them, for anyone who is about to accuse me of "being them" *eyeroll* and to be honest, it may just be the fact that we are so rural here with no experience of other cultures. The school I went to had around 1000 pupils, in primary school it was all white pupils, and in Secondary school i could count on one hand the amount of people of another race across the whole school. All the teachers and staff were white, in my town the only other race I can think of being present are the Chinese that run the Chinese takeaway, the Indians who run the Indian restaurant and the Turks who run the kebab shop and Turkish Barber. If you are not exposed to other cultures and you are not taught the correct way to handle things, or realise how little offends these people, then it could be very easy to get yourself into this situation.
Totally disagree. I live somewhere even more rural than the meldrums. West coast of scotland on an island. There was no other race other than white on the island of 400 until 5 years ago. I’m not an uneducated racist. She is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
M

Member 1126

My hobbit just imploded when I told him that now we may never see the " How To Do A Hair Do With A Hairband " vlog.............😥

I'm currently trying to revive him with " Drinking lemon and hot water" and " Winter sick day routine" but it's not looking good 🤯
Maybe somebody could be so, so lovely and kindly gift me a new one ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Oh man they really are sulking.
I can picture her, on the sofa, arms crossed, bottom lip out, ‘Oh Lee. Those 15 women have ruined it for me haven’t they Lee? We were living the dream in our new dungeon, being racist greedy fuckers, and those dicks have RUINED IT FOR ME LEE!!!’ *spontaneously combusts*

• Haha
Reactions: 37

HighFive

I started watching while she was pregnant with poppy and I was pregnant with my 4th 🥴 she seemed genuine, fun, happy etc. I looked at their life and thought ‘wow’ you guys seem to have it all! But then I saw a story where she was saying that so, so many of us were wanting to send gifts for the new baby that she was opening a PO Box! I was shocked that she was expecting to receive these gifts! It kinda took the ‘family next door’ vibe away for me and made them look like they were out for all they could get! I felt sad that the new baby was going to be getting all these freebees that she’d no doubt have to parade and show off. Rather than showing off the miracle she’d just given birth to! She just boils my piss now!! Shes all out for number 1 which is an unfortunate, ugly trait to have!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Queenie

VIP Member
I can’t believe how bloody arogant she is, carrying on without addressing the racism issue. She really & truly is the most vile, pig-ignorant, disgusting, conceited, arsewipe on YT! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 36

Ems55

Chatty Member
No was defiantly correct as the idiots said house was in the market.
It then featured on Aberdeen council website.
Also on 1 thread Lee actually admitted it.
If they had been honest about it then would have helped people.
Made them more relatable.
But they snobs it was bad for their image to say they had council help in getting onto the property ladder.
See I just don't get this. I have no shame admitting that we are still renting. It is difficult to get onto the property ladder whilst working and paying for childcare. It's just a fact; it doesn't make me any less of a person. 🤷

I would be delighted to be able to afford their "cute little starter home" with shared equity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Coming fae Bunkry is NOT an excuse to be racist, I come from a small town just over an hour away from them (Rhymes with smuriff) and while the older generations are still quite bad for it, my generation is much better and calls behaviour out immediately. And there are absolutely minorities living in the NE so nobody can say they 'haven't been exposed to it'.

It is a really common attitude around here that it's 'harmless fun' BUT it's dying with the older generations. My dad lives in the village over from the Meldrums and is casually racist, but he is learning not to say certain things in public. For a group of friends that age though? No excuses, especially not for an 'influencer'. It's just common sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Redbreast

VIP Member
If any of the newbies wonder why they’re called cocunts it’s because when describing what was in her manky breakfast bowl she did one of her many hilarious spelling mistakes and wrote that instead of coconut. She is the gift that keeps on giving. It was definitely fate and meant to be as they are in fact the biggest cocunts. Right up there with baloon and checkpeas 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
You know what has really really fucked me off.. that fucking smile at the end. Why does that scream “fuck you all I do what I want?”

Aggghh that’s really annoyed me. I don’t think I can watch her anymore I think I’m done

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34