Mrs Meldrum #150 Living the dream, aff linking Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I have a degree” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 in what, being a total hole? In that case I’m sure it was a First Class Honours.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
💯. She truly is a nasty piece of work.
100%? Don’t you mean 80.9? 😂

It doesn’t really matter if 80.9% of businesses plan to spend on insta if they’re not chosing YOU to do that work. Or if they are but so irregularly and/or for such a pittance that you can’t remortgage your house. What is clear from the accounts is that the money retained in the business has been decreasing year on year. As Binny has drawn it out because she needs it to live in. Because she’s not making enough money from insta

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they are in debt up to their eyeballs. I absolutely think she tries to portray a certain lifestyle and image and there is no way they can afford it. I would guess credit cards etc maxed out. It’s sad that she has to portray a lifestyle that they actually can’t afford just to look a certain way on instagram. I think that’s where the stress comes from…money worries…in that they have none.
Lee is as bad as her. He seems to be the one always trying to book holidays???

Reactions: 1
She might have a degree but she has never used it or gained any other ‘employment skills’ therefore her degree isn’t going to be a USP for any potential employer

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She really is a miserable moaning witch. I'm sorry if that's harsh but duck me. She needs to take a look at a recent post shared by a Banchory Photographer and thank her lucky bleeping stars for the life & blessings she has and stop being an utter c&nt. 😡

I can't bear her today.
I’m feeling the same way as you about her and she is really boiling my piss.
She has got duck all to moan about, 3 kids (although she would prefer just 1), a husband who works his socks off for her but doesn’t have the balls to stand up to her, house, car, numerous holidays etc etc.
In the last two months, 4 of my friends have been diagnosed with cancer. One is terminal, age 38 with 2 children not yet reached their teens, she has been given 3-6 months. The other 3 are in treatment, awaiting surgery etc.
Please Rebecca, just shut the duck UP. I’m actually in tears of anger as you are such an ungrateful witch, while thinking about my friends who would be so grateful to be in your situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
It’s ok, Tattlers. Beggy has a degree so she doesn’t need to acquire any new skills. Defensive much, Bex??!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And sure, that Mickey Mouse degree from a million years ago, and before you spent the majority of your adult life so far sitting on your arse and flogging shite (as well as your kids’ privacy) on the internet, is going to be really useful if you find yourself needing to enter an actual workplace 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

ETA: I’ve not followed Beggy threads in yonks but having seen her latest vlogs and spotting the strong chance of an almighty shitshow that’s going to unfold, I hauled myself back on here to chuckle along together. Oh how the mighty have fallen 🤣 🍿🤣🍿🤣🍿.
Oh dear!

They may have insta in their budget, but is their budget growing or shrinking? Are they choosing lazy has beens or are they going for micro influencers with a highly engaged (ie not censored) community?

The freebies and fakery still exist for influencers happy to align themselves with the scrapings at the bottom of the brand barrel. It’s a far cry from how it was a few years ago, and commitment to a platform does not mean she can be complacent.

Her content stagnated years ago, it’s boring and repetitive, and her creativity and use of tech to engage or entertain is non existent. Only lazy cheap brands will bother with her. She can fool herself into complacency all she likes, but it won’t do her any good.

Her follower numbers are legacy follows, easily demonstrated by her engagement stats. It’s not even about her racist reputation being a liability any more - it’s just that she makes poor quality content and has all the innovation of a three day old dog turd in the exclusive woods.

Reactions: 9
Is there really 11 noteworthy influencers in Aberdeen? Who else made the list?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She always comes across as such a witch. She cannot take any form of criticism or questioning (much like that other witch Brummymummy). If you want your followers to engage its probably not the best idea to be rude!!

She's so pathetic moan moan moan and yet has NOTHING to moan about! Roof over her head, food on the table, endless hours to eye duck herself in the mirror, husband who is a doormat, enough income to buy endless trips jumpers......you get the picture!

Get a bleeping grip you brainless moron!

Reactions: 15
I noticed her posting messages on tobyshome. Tiny has just moved from a small cottage to another small home - his handle appears to be living in smaller homes and making them look fab (which he does)!!! Maybe she’s taking note for future reference 😂
---
That should read Toby, not Tiny 😂

Reactions: 2
At least she's not in the papers in a dressing gown this time. 😂
---
What does the article say about these fools? I could be doing with more local ones to find out about. 😊
I’ve just screenshot and posted it on Fanny Vavron’s thread

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She always comes across as such a witch. She cannot take any form of criticism or questioning (much like that other witch Brummymummy). If you want your followers to engage its probably not the best idea to be rude!!

She's so pathetic moan moan moan and yet has NOTHING to moan about! Roof over her head, food on the table, endless hours to eye duck herself in the mirror, husband who is a doormat, enough income to buy endless trips jumpers......you get the picture!

Get a bleeping grip you brainless moron!
You only need to look at the bite backs from someone like Louise Pentland (who's been around so long she should no better) to see that they all think they are something special and whom expect never be criticised. They spend so long on their phones they don't know how to treat their followers with respect.

Opinion and criticism is not trolling.
---
I’ve just screenshot and posted it on Fanny Vavron’s thread
I'm loving the evening express thread, it's GLORIOUS! 😂

Oh what a marvellous day this has turned out to be. Binny thought her troubles were the rain this morning, but a wonderful can of glow worms has been opened with that article. 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see the inevitable “be kind” has popped up on the Evening Express post.

That phrase is the get out of jail card for scummy influencers. Heaven forbid we hold anyone to account, you’re met with their brain dead huns going “be kind!” “Whatever happened to be kind” “in a world where you can be anything be kind”….

(Be) Kindly duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see the inevitable “be kind” has popped up on the Evening Express post.

That phrase is the get out of jail card for scummy influencers. Heaven forbid we hold anyone to account, you’re met with their brain dead huns going “be kind!” “Whatever happened to be kind” “in a world where you can be anything be kind”….

(Be) Kindly duck off
People can preach be kind all they want.. the facts are facts Rebecca posted racist content online for financial gain - it might not be on YouTube anymore but there’s numerous articles with screen shots of it in national online publications

She even admitted to it in that faux apology

Reactions: 8
Oh dear!

They may have insta in their budget, but is their budget growing or shrinking? Are they choosing lazy has beens or are they going for micro influencers with a highly engaged (ie not censored) community?

The freebies and fakery still exist for influencers happy to align themselves with the scrapings at the bottom of the brand barrel. It’s a far cry from how it was a few years ago, and commitment to a platform does not mean she can be complacent.

Her content stagnated years ago, it’s boring and repetitive, and her creativity and use of tech to engage or entertain is non existent. Only lazy cheap brands will bother with her. She can fool herself into complacency all she likes, but it won’t do her any good.

Her follower numbers are legacy follows, easily demonstrated by her engagement stats. It’s not even about her racist reputation being a liability any more - it’s just that she makes poor quality content and has all the innovation of a three day old dog turd in the exclusive woods.
Well, this. They’re not going to choose a renowned racist, are they? And if they inadvertently do so, there’s Seven Tattle Bastards ready to correct them.

Plus, she’s being re-outed nicely in the P&J comments, should do a good job of refreshing everyone’s memory of her real, authentic self

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.