Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forbid you help your parents out at Christmas Sophie. Maybe Ma & Pa Barker will be unavailable for baby sitting duties now they know how much you begrudge the tiny bit of help you give your Dad

Reactions: 21
Nope I can't say I have those daughter duties. My dad died of sepsis 2 years ago and my mum hasn't spoken to me in a similar amount of time due to a family disagreement. I wish my only parental concern was that I had to order and wrap their presents for them. duck you, Hinch.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Guys I just had to come on and let you all know this because I'm howwwwling. Was watching Grinchs story from today, my 3 year old looked over my shoulder and went 'urgh it's a monster!' it was more the Gretel filter than Grinch herself I'm sure but it was brilliant 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don't know why she's getting 'stressed' about Christmas day. Let's be real.... Ma Barker and Mother in Law will be doing the cooking and she'll just be taking all the glory for it. ''Welcome everybody to my #gifted home and did I mention I'm a no.1 bestselling author, here are some cheap ass presents for you that I chucked in the basket at B&M and some free tit someone sent to me. Aren't I glorious.''
She reminds me of Monica and Pheobe's British friend Amanda 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Always a tattler eye on the ball 🎱 #team
Team Tattle v The Grinch

Looks like a post office sorting room with all that brown paper and no colour... boring AF 😵 #grinchmas
She has no idea about the worry of others at the end of this difficult year. Why the duck would you post such a picture of your wealth and things knowing your just the same as everyone else and some of your followers are struggling and there’s real hunger and poverty in her country. She’s a joke. I’m embarrassed I know who she is.

Reactions: 18
She sounds like such a bloody brat going on about actually doing something for her dad. Because I'm sure up until jamie came along you didn't sit on your arse at their house with them doing everything for you 🙄 she needs to grow up and get a grip

Reactions: 19
Right on cue-a ‘charity’ post.
Hello Sophie! You should be ashamed of yourself, your peddling and your falseness!

Reactions: 11
Early thread suggestion

A missing nose, a Ronnie who rolls and a s*** load of presents all for show 🙃

Right on cue-a ‘charity’ post.
Hello Sophie! You should be ashamed of yourself, your peddling and your falseness!
How insensitive with the charity post especially after the massive present pile she posted earlier 😠

Reactions: 27
What a vulgar witch. Uploading all of those presents. I’ve been shopping since bleeping July to make sure I could afford to give my boys what they need and a few treats. They are 11&15 and have a grasp on reality and value for money unlike this horrible twit. And why can’t she go out in the rain the silly spoilt cow? Princess soph can’t possibly get wet. God she really really pisses me off she’s a right hole. Just get ter duck you absolute tit

Reactions: 20
I don't know why she's getting 'stressed' about Christmas day. Let's be real.... Ma Barker and Mother in Law will be doing the cooking and she'll just be taking all the glory for it. ''Welcome everybody to my #gifted home and did I mention I'm a no.1 bestselling author, here are some cheap ass presents for you that I chucked in the basket at B&M and some free tit someone sent to me. Aren't I glorious.''
She reminds me of Monica and Pheobe's British friend Amanda 🤣🤣
We all know that all she'll really be responsible for is dressing the table with yet more grey #gifted table decs and choosing suitable Christmas ballads to accompany her slow camera panning around the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2 days away from the tit show that is Hinch. What a bleeping greedy narcissistic thoughtless self centred witch she is.

More encouraging of buying overpriced shite on a credit plan with a interest rate through the roof.
What planet is she on?
Not the one I live in where people choose food or fuel, working families using food banks, zero hour contracts.........
Most of us in that position would give back. She gives back duck all. Take take take.
She needs to duck off and when she’s fucked off she can duck off a bit more.

Reactions: 13
We all know that all she'll really be responsible for is dressing the table with yet more grey #gifted table decs and choosing suitable Christmas ballads to accompany her slow camera panning around the room.
Spot on. Some slow-mo grey shots (with sparkly filter!) accompanied by some classic Michael Bolton. The soundtrack to all classy Christmases.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She goes beyond just poking fun at the idiosyncrasies of her parents relationship, she’s being a straight up ungrateful witch!!! You’ll miss them when they’re gone Sophie, cherish them while they are here and don’t belittle them on the internet to a bunch of strangers.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.