Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just scrolling on FB and saw this. I’ve never been so happy. People are finally seeing her for the fraud she is. 💃🏻🎉
06BC3C77-DE3F-4501-B26D-C55868BBF7A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Hmm...the quote “the lady doth protest too much, methinks” springs to mind!
The more longwinded of a story and the more you laugh and think it’s so funny in your defence of whatever you are lying about, the more shady as duck you look.

*As instructed by Hinch, I’m doing with this video, as I wish, and leaving it up here as proof of her blatant lies! Albeit, I think they’ve uploaded in a funny order 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hmm...the quote “the lady doth protest too much, methinks” springs to mind!
The more longwinded of a story and the more you laugh and think it’s so funny in your defence of whatever you are lying about, the more shady as duck you look.

*As instructed by Hinch, I’m doing with this video, as I wish, and leaving it up here as proof of her blatant lies! Albeit, I think they’ve uploaded in a funny order 😬
View attachment 64148
View attachment 64147

View attachment 64153
View attachment 64152

She said "I was actually really impressed to be fair. Probably because it was a different bib." - So, it didn't actually work then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooh Gretel is big mad this morning 😂😂

Sophie, if they're both stain free? Why not zoom in then, why are they on the floor whilst you're stood above them? Haven't seen you wipe down your skirtings with fabric conditioner in a while Soph, or spraying all your curtains/furniture with it, or putting bloo down your toilet.. Or spraying yourself with fabric conditioner because it's your favourite smell.. You know things us long time watchers remember but you've never addressed to say they're tit things to do!
And where’s Cliff..! RIP Cliff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just looking at her list, what does that say next to toilets? It looks like she’s wrote toilets hinch.....but spelled Hinch wrong?! Surely you can spell your own name Mrs Hinch, or do you get the cleaner to write your Tadah list too?
It says toilet flush... she cleans it with that dettol spray lol

Do we think she is going to break soon? She should have kept to her word to have a break from Instagram. Her trying to explain the bib incident is just so funny. Probably contacted her agent to find out what she should do after being caught out. Hence the big gap between deleting the original story of the other big, then coming on to explain what had happened 😂

Reactions: 19
Do we think she is going to break soon? She should have kept to her word to have a break from Instagram. Her trying to explain the bib incident is just so funny. Probably contacted her agent to find out what she should do after being caught out. Hence the big gap between deleting the original story of the other big, then coming on to explain what had happened 😂
like any of her loyal army questioned what guru soph had to say about the bib 🤣 the massive gap inbetween stories is either her going to buy some unstained ones or yeah- bug boy or her agent devising a story!!

Reactions: 5
How is talk to Ronnie 3rd on her list????
Because she’s not talking to him like normal people do so she needs reminder to talk to him properly at least once a week to help his development handsums, mama it’s everyday phrases and I would not be surprised if that’s his first words.

you writing to a poxy list to do to talk to your own baby son? Don’t you talk to him while bathing, changing, feeding and generally cuddling?

Reactions: 6
Don’t usually post on Hinches threads but I’m so shocked by her bib post today. I don’t know how she’s getting away with this.

That elbow grease stuff is so so strong. I got it once and it was so overpowering I had to throw it out. It says on the back it’s only to be used outdoors or in really well ventilated areas or something like that because of how strong it is. I can’t believe she has soaked her baby’s bib with it! That won’t have all washed out, surely he’ll ingest some it if he sucks on his bib at all?!?

Christ almighty I really worry for Ronnie and any other babies whose mums might copy her! What’s wrong with just a bit of non bio stain remover?

😨😨
I can't use it either. Its bloody toxic. And she looks a right bellend in that bib, which is clearly a nod to us here with the ATB. She needs to get over herself.

Yes. That is how washing machines tend to work.
She probably thinks they are for roasting mug shits in.

She's clearly thinks she's funny writing that for our benefit but she coming across like she's a loon, she's lost the plot for sure this morning over Audi and bibgate 🤣😂🙈
Bibgate!! Love it!!

Reactions: 4
Really?? She’s a hormonal wreck. I mean we can all shed a tear over a film but posting it to Instagram looking like a maniac is in fathomable 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 14
She may be making a laughing noise but her eyes tell a different story, she's furious😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.