Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right guuuuyyyyyzzzz I can’t bare to live in a world where people like her are flaunting all their gifted tit to many people who are wondering how their going to get through Christmas. I’ve read so many stories on here of people struggling - are any of you anywhere near Portsmouth/Southampton? I’m want to make a little Christmas pack and would love to give it to someone here - we can prove to everyone we’re not the nasty trolls Princess Soph says we are!!
Ah bless you Debsy ... I'd love to do the same ... if anyone in Dublin area that genuinely knows someone who needs a dig out this Christmas I'd be happy to help

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow!!! I can’t believe how patronising she was in the loft ladder posts!! And keep saying about the Christmas bonus, who the eff does she actually think she is!! 😩😩 I cant cope with her!!! 😤

Reactions: 23
great tree..multicolored trees rule...😍
For sure ... most of my baubles have significance plus my Mam has given me one every year since I left home .... we should all put up photos of our non grey trees ... ps not dissing the grey or themed trees .... they actually look amazing even my mother in law does the theme ... I am just traditional or whatever

Reactions: 10
The only time I get new decorations is when my son wants to pick one out for the tree. What’s wrong with traditional Christmas colours too? I love the traditional red it just reminds me so much more of Christmas and this time of year.

I wish she would stop insulting the Christian religion and making Christmas a gimmick and calling it hinchmas. I’m not even religious but I imagine it’s quite disrespectful and insulting. She’s actually a jingle bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has she got her tree up yet. I reckon she’s gonna have a big 7ft one and it’s gonna Be tacky as hell

Reactions: 12
I am glad she gave a shout out to the company she used. I despair that she had to then make it about herself. It’s so embarrassing! It’s like the idea of humility has never occurred to her. Even fake humility! It’s always blatant bragging, it’s so hard to stomach.

On the topic of how money can’t buy good taste... does anybody follow the Highclere Castle IG page? Now granted, they come from very old money and presumably a lot of it, but if you need a tonic for all the Christmas Tat and greed you’ve been subjected to, go look at their page and stories today. They’ve put up a massive tree, and are decorating it beautifully.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she will buy any Christmas presents with her hard earned cash or will it be all gifted items 🤔

Reactions: 5
You know I thought today my fridge freezer was a goner, luckily not! My head was spinning how the hell was I going to get another one..How many people are in that same boat, one appliance breaking away from literally not knowing what to do?! And to be honest it's still a first world problem. She has 0 comprehension of the real world...and as for liking her to Jesus I've never read such utter tit in my life!!

Reactions: 31
Looks like Grinchy got herself on a podcast then 🙄
Because she didn’t make it blatant enough by commenting on that other post about someone’s podcast. And even this, a post about something one of her (supposed) best friends is doing is turned into being about herself.

SO ANXIOUS GUYS

She’s despicable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.