Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with this egomaniac tool and her loft ladders. Of course share the company who did it! I would and I don’t have any followers really. However she’s making it all about her again. So proud of what SHE did for THEM. She’s so up her own arse, I think “fame” has really went to her head and that’s why she has no real old friends to be seen. “Give them a Christmas bonus” not how small, materials and labour businesses work Soph you bleeping idiot. ARGH.

Reactions: 16
I said it once.. I said never again . But Sophie you're a bleep😤an offensive greedy one at that!!!

Reactions: 25
Oh god, don’t hate me, but I actually like the lights and decorations in those little bushes. I’m sorry! I hate myself but I couldn’t lie to you guys, I think they look really pretty!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I messaged Zoflora about mixing with bicarbonate of soda for my plug holes in my sink 😉 and the gases it could give off and safety. This was their reply....I take it Zoflora haven't decided to add this as a tip to their pages despite Hinchy doing this questionable practice. I wonder why ? If it was okay they would have surely advertised the fact 🤔
I emailed Zoflora as their safety sheet actually says to avoid undiluted product entering drains, sewers, and water systems and local authorities should be notified if it happens yet on their site they say you can use it undiluted down plug holes ... ergo putting it into the drain? Needless to say I haven’t had a response

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
When I was getting an attic ladder I had a look in bnq and looked on Google. I then got a handy man to fit it. £350 all in. Who goes on Instagram to find a loft ladder company ?

Reactions: 11
Could she be any more patronising the way she kept saying aww they only have 49 followers how cute!! Sophie mate you probably only have 49 genuine followers, did you forget about all them ones you bought for likes and the rest well.. We just like to see what tit you come out with next 🖐

Reactions: 15
How can she give any of Ronnie’s “old” clothes to charity, anyway? They all have either his bloody name or initials printed all over them!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Been avoiding the Grinch for a while but just dropped in and in the last 24 hours.

Shes spent a bomb at the (what I assume is) garden centre on grey balls that match everything in her house.
Tried to flog me dishwasher tablets.
Decorated outside with yet more grey
Scrubbed the sink
Claiming that her TELESCOPIC ladder was bought by her husband and increased the companies follower count.

How does this woman fit everything in?? I'd love to know! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The female Jesus? duck me, I’ve heard it all now. Their follow count doesn’t guarantee sales, so she can give them all of her own followers if she wants but unless they buy from the company then it’s pointless. She’s hardly going about turning water into wine, is she? Speaking of, I think I’ll need some myself after reading that. What are these people on?! They’re all nutty. 😭🤣🤦🏼‍♀️⁉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Howling at those tacky af Christmas decs, the wonky lamp post finished me 😂 millionaire but still no taste!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god, don’t hate me, but I actually like the lights and decorations in those little bushes. I’m sorry! I hate myself but I couldn’t lie to you guys, I think they look really pretty!
Not £90 nice 🤷‍♀️ she could have decorated those mini trees with a couple of sets of poundshop baubles

Reactions: 6
A reindeer each for her, Jamie and Ronnie. And a lamppost for Henry to piss up 😂

It's still November Soph - switch the bloody lights off, thought you were trying to be ecologically sound with your 30 degree washes etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I thought Jamie looked a bit excited about the new ladder, bet he's hoping she'll duck off up there so he can shut the hatch and sit around in his pants farting all over the soft furnishings and leaving a trail of crisp crumbs everywhere 🤣🤣🤣
Howling! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.