Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was never gonna admit this but Im actually old enough to be Hunchs mam 😱

I’ve actually got kids older than her 😱

A few weeks ago I showed one of my friends a photo of hinch and said do you think she’s older or younger than me.
My friend doesnt mince her words.....she said she looks like your mam 😂

Disclaimer I’ve never had botox or any fillers.
And I still go out out 🙄

Im sorry but even my nearly 70 year old mam has a more exciting fun filled life than hunchy has and shes a great grandmother!
I don’t think she goes out after dark. She probably thinks she’s Cinderella. At home ‘cleaning’ all day, never allowed out. If she does venture out, if she’s not home by a certain time she will turn into gretel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Credit when it's due, we'll done to Jamie to protecting Ronnie's head with that spoiled dog twit prancing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I thought this hand holding bit was strange and sad. Ronnie is holding onto Jamie’s finger and queen sophlora looks incredibly jealous by literally prying his hand off and trying to get him to hold her finger, but he doesn’t. She’s as jealous as her dog of any attention Ronnie gets. Let Ronnie get attached to dad so he at least has one person he connects with!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Well someone here said that all tat she buys goes towards expenses or deductions from her income as she runs a business because it is a business.

Not deductions( face palm) tax I mean
oh yes the majority of her purchases will be tax deductible including a portion of her home and utilities as this is where she runs her business from. Basically she can claim the cost of or part of the costs against her profits which then reduces her tax bill. It will be very interesting to see her filing paperwork for HMRC next year!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone notice the nose scratch during the tall tale in the car about the people she met today? Would love to hear your interpretations on that subtle bit of body language.

Reactions: 11
Of course she got it gifted!! Why the duck wouldn't it be?! 🤬🤬🤬 Poor Sophlo having to scrounge a £5 box.....that isn’t even grey! Bet she returns it in exchange for a silver one, instead. Or sells it for more money with the sales pitch that it’s been in her possession.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What a horrendously self centred woman.
It’s like she wants to shove her “perfect” life in everyone’s faces as if her and Jamie are the bleeping poster children for the perfect life.
News flash soph it’s not the 1950s.
We don’t want to watch you clean your house (not that you do anymore), he told its much nicer to stay in than go out out (sorry you weren’t invited), make soup and casseroles (you don’t make them anyway and I’m still hoping for the day Atora gift you some actual suet and you get cornflour), handsomes and fur babies aren’t brothers and last but certainly not least as I could go on. ITS CLEANING. ITS CHRISTMAS. YOU DON’T HAVE AN ARMY YOU HAVE A BAND OF MINDLESS FOLLOWERS.

now go back to your dave, kinky minkeh or whatever it was before you tried to be something your not. Or better still delete your instagram and go back to being nobody because I am sick to death of you.
Very well said. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Couldn’t agree more. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 6
And is that all the dishes she has for the dishwasher?????? Seriously? Hardly worth sticking it on!

Reactions: 6
I’m done. I’ve unfollowed her... actually I’ve done it twice as I realised I followed her on my second rarely used insta too 😂 £275+ on Christmas decs is just insanity. We have a relatively large disposable income, but that’s just madness

Reactions: 24
Clearly grinch hasn’t been invited out out and is pissed. I’m sick of watching her fingering things or using her big claw it grinds my gears and as for that garden centre haul what a ridiculous money to spend nothing like rubbing into folk who are struggling. So relatable 🙄

Reactions: 22
Might just be me but that house looks tit and cheaply made especially round the chimney I wouldn’t pay £15 for it

Reactions: 12
Oooo is that goodnight message aimed at Trace and co for not inviting her out 🤔

Might just be me but that house looks tit and cheaply made especially round the chimney I wouldn’t pay £15 for it
😂😂I thought you meant her house at first

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think whoever said about the lip filler is right, her lips look bigger in that awful Gretal filter.
I don’t get why she just didn’t say that she had them done, that’s if she has had them done. Lots of people get them now so and there’s nothing wrong with it all, I’m just waiting on thin lips coming jack in to fashion ☺
She’s just so shady

I’m fuming! I got one of them Christmas gnome things today because my 1 year old fell in love and she’s gone and got one 😩. I was even going to buy a couple to put on my tree but not now! She literally ruins everything for me 😂😩😭

• Haha
Called it earlier. Trace and the rest have been out in Essex kicking their height without her and hincho is pissed right off. But what a witch. My sis was trapped in a hideous abusive relationship for years and we’ve been encouraging her to get out and enjoy herself. She’s such a self centred twit isn’t she
How do you know it was trace?

That might be what the wedding spam was all about then, she made a point of saying “my girls, love you”
And trace isn’t in the wedding pics!

I thought this hand holding bit was strange and sad. Ronnie is holding onto Jamie’s finger and queen sophlora looks incredibly jealous by literally prying his hand off and trying to get him to hold her finger, but he doesn’t. She’s as jealous as her dog of any attention Ronnie gets. Let Ronnie get attached to dad so he at least has one person he connects with!
I saw that!! And when Jamie tried to hold her hand she couldn’t move it away quicker enough... the love of her life who she wants to marry all over again 🤔
Weird

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.