Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macklen83

Chatty Member
How do you know it was trace?

That might be what the wedding spam was all about then, she made a point of saying “my girls, love you”
And trace isn’t in the wedding pics!

I saw that!! And when Jamie tried to hold her hand she couldn’t move it away quicker enough... the love of her life who she wants to marry all over again 🤔
Weird
I don’t. It’s just an example. Someone’s cocked their leg and pittalled on her grey sofas as she’s posted a passive aggressive quote about people doing her wrong. Silly twat

Reactions: 3
I must say I’ve noticed a few things that CMAA has shown and then Hinch jumps on that bandwagon! CMAA did the snow globes now it’s hinches things to collect and then these gonk things now Hinch had to have them! She clearly watches others stories and doesn’t like to give where credit is due! I’ve seen CMMA always gets mentioned on here for the copying side when in fact it’s the other way around most of the time 😂
Who is CMMA? I’ve looked in wiki pages and can’t see that one

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
I've noticed he always seems to be laying down or being cradled. His view in his short life has literally been from the same angle constantly! Never seen him on his tummy or playing in a bouncy chair...... Maybe I did something wrong with my kids!
I know someone who always carried or cradled her baby too and she wasn't even sitting up until at least 9 months. Most babies are beginning to crawl and pull themselves up into a standing position by then.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I’m fuming! I got one of them Christmas gnome things today because my 1 year old fell in love and she’s gone and got one 😩. I was even going to buy a couple to put on my tree but not now! She literally ruins everything for me 😂😩😭
Me too mate, I bought one a couple of weeks ago, now I'm fucked off that people might think I'm copying her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Therealist

VIP Member
i was thinking this. my nephew is a 11 months older than R, i saw on timehop today that he rolled over exactly a year ago. it does seem to me like he should be on the move by now. although i havent got kids and i dont know the average timeline 😂 i do feel for the poor wean
I know what your mean, in everything she shows he’s either laying down or being held.

Boobelle

VIP Member
I don't pretend to understand much about how it all works-but could it be us putting their follower numbers up by nosing at how much she paid?
But she takes the credit 🤔

Byron

Ma barker said she had got a grey gonk a few threads ago when they were putting Xmas decorations in the loft. Speaking of which lo and behold a new loft door being opened and she can get up herself.