Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

via iPhone safari?

When she does a gretal story why does she always rub herself and do that tutting and huffing. its like she gets turned on by looking at herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Nortower

How can she give any of Ronnie’s “old” clothes to charity, anyway? They all have either his bloody name or initials printed all over them!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
9D80A8E3-4D79-47D5-B289-92AC6D7BA98C.jpeg

Shes such a bitch! She knew exactly where it came from but doesn’t want to give anyone credit. Pretty sure she would’ve if she was gifted it by that person but no, asks B&M and knows she’ll get a freebie. Cheap cow

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

PatsyK

Chatty Member
She always wanted a fireplace, she had a bloody extention built this summer why didn't she get a fireplace?? At the grand scheme of things they aren't even that expensive and an electric one would have been so easy to fit.

Reactions: 38

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Why hasn’t she modelled her loungewear though. Isn’t that just a bit STRANGE? Has anyone called her out on it?

Reactions: 37

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Has she got a tripod she carries around with her?? Please don’t tell me it’s Jamie standing there holding the camera 🤣
Nothing would surprise me. I can see it now, her standing at the top of stairs yelling down at him.

Soph: "Oi...bitch boy - get up here!"
Jamie: "Soph I'm just preparing tonight's casserole...one minute."
Soph: "I don't care. You know we only show them casseroles for show - we'll just get a Chinese tonight as usual. Get up here now"
Jamie: "Ok" (Poor old Jamie trudges up the stairs)
Soph: "Right....I need you to hang upside down from one of the ladder rungs, and hold the camera at an exact 68˚ angle to get the best shot of Gretel, while also holding the ring light in your other hand....."

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
You know what would be really great Soph if you used your platform and shared a link for people to register to vote (You know, that thing suffragettes fought for) ATB.

AldiWidow

So she had a ‘lunch stop’ at 2pm, was baking cookies in a kitchen that definitely wasn’t hers at 5pm followed up with her dinner dishes that were magically cleaned in a few seconds, though I’m pretty sure they are the same picture of dishes she used last Sunday 🙄 Soph we keep telling you, continuity is your friend! And if you’re going to recycle pics to make it look like they’ve just happened at least wait a couple months

• Haha

poppyhun

I really can’t wait till Ronnie is 2 and he’s drawing on the walls, getting yoghurt all over him, getting paint in his hair, smearing beans on the rug. Everything a typical 2 year old would do. I love and smile about every thing my 2 year old does, obviously I think ‘ffs mate not the rug, not the bloody walls’ but he’s amazing so I couldn’t ever be made at him ❤

• Heart

Boz

Like everyone has just pointed out her saying 49 followers is 'cute' is so bloody patronising!
Has she forgotten how numbers work? She now has more than 49 followers, which means at some point in the past she will also have 'only' had 49 followers.
Secondly, those 49 followers are probably real genuine ones, so it's a bit fucking rich for her to ridicule them when she blatantly buys thousands of bot accounts. God she's infuriating! :mad:

Reactions: 36

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Back with a vengeance I see 😑

Why is she having a dig at people having a night out? What’s that got to do with her exactly? Is it because she doesn’t go out so she feels the need to shun those that do and have dared post stories of them having a good time. How dare they do that whilst Grinchy has been “poorly”. I guess she was expecting everyone to be miserable and in mourning due to her absence.
Her friends before she found fame probably had a night out last night and didn’t invite her because she’s turned into a monumental fanny. That’s what I reckons happened 🤔

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
So what were the cracks that Stacey Solomon picked up on? When you do nothing but portray a perfect life...stop insulting our intelligence, it's a manufactured friendship courtesy of gleam!! After buying followers, trying other avenue's and approaching gleam you still just can't believe it, nothing dropped on your lap! You fought tooth and nail to get in a position where you can Rip folk off, vulnerable people... Absolutely nothing about you is genuine... so stop with the faux coy looks and fake modesty..you blow your own trumpet more than Sonia of EastEnders!!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEvil

Ah crap! I’ve just been to view a potential school for my daughter. Loved it BUT the teachers put what they were reading on the doors and the year 1 teacher had hinch yourself happy. It’s put me right off!

• Wow
  • Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
While Hinch is busy proclaiming herself as the saviour of all small businesses does she ever stop to think that 28k followers is less than 1% of her followers. Out of 2.9 million followers, less than 1% liked that account yesterday. It wasn't costing them money and would take seconds to do but less than 1% bothered.

Her engagement figures are absolutely atrocious - Soph you are on way out and it can't happen fast enough.

And stop chopping other people's cushions - do what the hell you like in your own home but the hotel and Virgin don't have chopped cushions for a reason. Because it looks fookin stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha

SamB1991

Oh god, here we go... let’s see what tat she bought at the garden centre - she loves the shade of grey of the pine cone because it matches her living room walls!? It matches everything in your house you bland cow 😂

• Haha