Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they share a fork and knife that there's only one set of cutlery or did she eat hers with her giant claw. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Size 14 to 18 is a massive range for clothing. How is that saleable?! For it to fit either end of those dress sizes its going to either look skin tight like a skin on a sausage for the 18 or like an giant deflated balloon for the 14
On the website when they were for sale the XL was size 14-16 not 18. Let’s hope a size 18 girl didn’t buy that one off eBay cos she will have to be claiming back for false advertising!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why is she cooking cookies in a kitchen with a black work surface and tiled walls but then her ad for the dishwasher tablets she back in her kitchen making out she’s cooked a Sunday dinner 🙄 what a liar
Probably made the cookies at her mums house so she could supervise

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you use the dishwasher to wash around 5 items?! What a waste of electric.
Her electricity bill must be sky high since she never leaves the house and uses appliances unnecessarily . First the washing machine and now the dishwasher 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anything to throw in a ‘ad’
Suspiciously quick dishwasher too! 🤔

Reactions: 6
So she had a ‘lunch stop’ at 2pm, was baking cookies in a kitchen that definitely wasn’t hers at 5pm followed up with her dinner dishes that were magically cleaned in a few seconds, though I’m pretty sure they are the same picture of dishes she used last Sunday 🙄 Soph we keep telling you, continuity is your friend! And if you’re going to recycle pics to make it look like they’ve just happened at least wait a couple months

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Suspiciously quick dishwasher too! 🤔
I did think that! Even on an eco wash mine takes over an hour.
I used to like her but I am finding that her stories insult the average persons intelligence.
Does anyone know if you buy followers can you select how many likes each photo gets. It’s very suspicious that her past few photos range from 230-250k likes.

Reactions: 11
Oh god, here we go... let’s see what tat she bought at the garden centre - she loves the shade of grey of the pine cone because it matches her living room walls!? It matches everything in your house you bland cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jamie should market his magic casserole medicine shite because for someone who was so ill and unable to pick a phone up she has made a remarkable recovery in two days even managing to get her lashes done, make cakes and visit garden centres. I was ill with a bug 2 weeks ago and although not ill now I still have a snotty nose and the left over bits and bobs from it. Well done that man.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
When she does a gretal story why does she always rub herself and do that tutting and huffing. its like she gets turned on by looking at herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
On the website when they were for sale the XL was size 14-16 not 18. Let’s hope a size 18 girl didn’t buy that one off eBay cos she will have to be claiming back for false advertising!
Ah good job the website was more accurate. Let's hope the winning bidder isnt too disappointed with the prison outfit cos 46 quid is a massive rip off

Reactions: 11
So she disnt buy a veg rack for veg she is ACTUALLY gonna use.... it was just to display mini squashes/pumpkins..... hmmmmm

Reactions: 9
Are these stories About the garden centre buys just to prove she actually buys things. 🙄🙄🙄.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.