Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because she’s boosted their followers doesn’t mean it’s boosted sales.
A follow isn’t a sale u stupid bint!

Reactions: 34
So you’re telling me all her ‘hinchers’ that have followed that page are going to be purchasing loft ladders? Highly unlikely. Just goes to show how much control she has over them. If Mrs hinch says eat tit they’ll probably do that to

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God she’s so BUSY, sitting on her landing refreshing the loft guys Instagram page to watch their followers go up. Wish I was that busy. How bleeping egotistical can you get.

Reactions: 24
She literally thinks she's a bloody Saint!
Guaranteed some of those new followers are from the north, maybe even Scotland, Wales, NI and ROI so they’re never going to get a sale from those followers....

Reactions: 15
Babies will do things in their own time. My eldest didn’t walk till she was 15 months but was smart in other ways. 6 month old not rolling over yet but was 5 weeks prem too. Tummy time helps them strengthen their muscles but baby will do things when their ready. You can’t compare babies. Not having a go or defending her, just saying.
I agree that babies do everything differently - my son didn't walk until 17 months and was branded as "slow' at baby groups. I just get the impression that hinch is maybe trying to keep him from perhaps becoming mobile as she doesn't want her perfect living area messed up which is going to happen at some point they all become toddlers 😂

Reactions: 9
It will only help their business if her sheepie followers actually want a loft ladder and place an order 🙄 Do I need a loft ladder - no, my husband fitted ours 18 years ago. Would it help the business if I followed their account - absolutely not because I'm not going to buy from them

Reactions: 14
Just who does Saint Soph think she is???, just because she has got the company more followers it means jack tit. As if the extra 5,000 are all going to have loft ladders, they are only following as its associated with hinch. Doubt they will get a sale out of the new followers.

Reactions: 8
Soph get off tattle and go and live your life fgs. Jesus.

I find it so weird that she needs to constantly be on it. Like a video diary. V v strange

Reactions: 11
I’ve just looked up what package they got, if I’m right they’ll have “paid” £699 for that 😒 of course all her barmy army has that kind of money lying around especially this close to Christmas 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve just looked up what package they got, if I’m right they’ll have “paid” £699 for that 😒 of course all her barmy army has that kind of money lying around especially this close to Christmas 😒
She’ll ask for it refunded due to the amount of followers she’s helped give them

Reactions: 6
I just love having a giggle at Jamie... the comments about him on here have me in hysterics 😭 “Grey Slazenger wife-beater” hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she belittling the company who fitted the ladder? It’s not all about having thousands of followers for goodness sake! So what if they have under 100 followers 🧐

Reactions: 7
I would personally be quite scared bringing boxes down from the loft with that little ladder. What if she falls .... she says with a smirk ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Her next post will be they have had so many orders from her sharing.

Reactions: 5
Why is she belittling the company who fitted the ladder? It’s not all about having thousands of followers for goodness sake! So what if they have under 100 followers 🧐
This is why I hope they make it so likes and followers can’t be viewed, too many people think that those numbers actually mean something. Social media influencers are quickly getting a bad rep for promoting lives that aren’t real. The bubble will burst very soon, for all of them.

Reactions: 16
This woman 😂😂😂😂😂
Imagine having the luxury of you not having to ‘work’ and your husband at home all day with your new baby and you clearly choose to sit and read Tattle all day and try and disprove every single post someone writes 😭
Couldn’t be me! Saddddddddd 🤪

Reactions: 18
Has she got a tripod she carries around with her?? Please don’t tell me it’s Jamie standing there holding the camera 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.