Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may have been mentioned but I skipped the last thread. But you’re not supposed to wash sofa cushions as it takes away the fire retardant coating.
Even the DFS website states it. Daft bint.

Attachments

Reactions: 36
So when she is taking a video of her living room why does she dip the camera at a couple of parts when moving from sofa to sofa? What is it she doesn't want to show us :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
‘I don’t even know why I’m on here chatting like this’
….cos Stacey did it yesterday too, your desperation just can’t help itself.
HTH xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It may have been mentioned but I skipped the last thread. But you’re not supposed to wash sofa cushions as it takes away the fire retardant coating.
Even the DFS website states it. Daft bint.
So does dousing them in diluted fabric softener but she just laavvved that 🤣🤣

instagram is her tend job, the dOnT kNoW wHy I’m dOiNg tHiSssccH is wearing very thin.

Reactions: 21
I mean, what a sad bunch of cunts. That is mental. Raving about the past with her mum and creaming their knickers over their glimpse of fame on a laundry softner bottle.

'That's how it all started' - she will look at her crem with nostalgia as well and think 'that's how it all ended'

• Haha
Reactions: 43
They really think they are something special don’t they? She’s never been interested in creating good quality products that “fans” will enjoy. She is purely interested In her name being on the bottle 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My family and friends are proud of me for completing a marathon and things like working non stop through a pandemic and you got fiddle getting excited about washing power 🤣🤣 I know what I'd rather my family to be proud off. Who am I kidding I'm just a jealous troll 🧌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So when she is taking a video of her living room why does she dip the camera at a couple of parts when moving from sofa to sofa? What is it she doesn't want to show us :cautious:
I watched back (screen recorded and then slowed it down). She dips by the doorway because someone is stood there. Could be Jamie. Someone barefoot. I reckon it’s fiddle. She can’t be alone. Picture is crap but it’s definitely feet.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I work in investing which I know many people see as a slightly pointless job and I’ve had to work all weekend to finish a client project. But watching her reels, at least I don’t have to pretend that f***ing fabric conditioner is orgasmic.

Sometimes I can’t tell whether her gushing over such trivialities is real (in which case she seriously needs to get a life) or just another sales ploy. Talking of which, her filter seemed to fail a bit on the sofa shenanigans.

Reactions: 18
How many times do we have to see this and hear all about it? She drags it out every now and then just to stay relevant. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Screenshot_20240423_174754_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a coincidence that Henry happened to tread muddy paw prints all over her sofa at exactly the same time that Hinch had "wash cushion covers" on her "April cleaning challenge". Talk about luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
“I don’t do TikTok because I can’t do all the fancy transitions and fings”

LIAR!!!!

You don’t do TikTok because it’d show your true follower number which is dismal #mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why can’t she say ‘washing machine’ does she have a speech impediment? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I smelt the vacay vibes at the weekend and also stuck it under mr dimps ’ nose. It really is truly vile. Who would want anything to smell like that?!

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell those two creaming over schhhhpring awakening for mums new waschhhhhing machine, what a pair of sad bastards

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.