Mrs Hinch #691 Hinch is a cul de sac. Dead end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch bored me do much I ventured onto another thread, William and Kate. Made me realise even more what a fab bunch we have on here. Some very delusional and rude people out there. I will stick with my tribe🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve posted here about this before so she’s probably seen it and plagiarised me (very badly!). And yes, we know she hasn’t read here since Shakespeare was born but, I explained a few years ago, when Ren was a tot and Lon was just a glint in Jamie’s beady eye, that my mum was a primary school teacher. As such we were lucky enough to benefit from a career she was very passionate about, but at home. One example (as previously shared here, was Easter!) I’ve got older siblings, I’m the youngest. Mum would organise an Easter egg hunt for us, that was clearly well and lovingly planned as well as expertly executed.

We’d all have a colour, blue, green, yellow etc. Each colour was age appropriate and had a clue on it. For example, for little toddler me “go to where mummy washes the clothes, and look for another red clue” my next brother would have “you like to wear things that are clean, you’ll find the next clue in the ……. …….”
And obviously it would go up in complexity at we all got older.
It sent us all over the house, garden, garage, utility. Etc. I’d say about 8 clues, that eventually lead us to our one Easter egg. It was such fun, and encouraged us to work together to solve the clue (as the youngest I was at a disadvantage, but my siblings would try and help me work it out, despite it being glaringly obvious. My eldest brother is nearly 6 years older than me, so you can imagine 😂)

But she’s just hidden tit in plain sight around her garden. And then laughed at him from a distance……. What the duck. But she did the same last year, just put chocolate eggs everywhere and let the boys run round with a barskittttttttt to find them. Where’s the development for these kids?!? bleeping hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just caught up with her stories and the first thing I thought re the garden hunt was, how fascinating it is to witness someone who believes they are doing very exciting, unusual and crwative things with her kids when in fact she is not only doing basics but she is also detrimental to them.

Everytime she posts something about them playing is because she believes it's amazing. Like the colour sorting thing the other day.
Yes! She’s so enabled by her family and the sheep calling her supermummazzzz she actually believes it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Thank you to @BeeHappy 🐝 for the new thread. ❤
I'm slow mo myself today 😖 and only just schheeen a few clips from today or whenever it really was.
She's proper fucked up! Filtered as per, a load of cuts/edits in her stories. Look at my second kitchinn guyyyysssh! Look at my boiiscchh huuuge array of expensive ride ons (some of which she fiinks need to go to the tip soon).
L👀K AT MEEEE, L👀K AT WOT I'VE GOT, COZ I "WORK" SOOOO 'ARRD! 🥴 🏅
Squirting copious amounts of Cif all over her old scratched to hell shhhink.
Mummaz will get her NOTHS shhhmall bizinizzz tin re-filled with Mini Eggshhh every year as a nuuu tradition to crack her nashers dentures on!
Clacking of cunty claws 🤢
Just a bunch of chavvy nobody's. It is bloody weird the attachment/relationship she has with her Mummaz.
If she is still peddling this tit in a year and not faded into obscurity I would be surprised, but she will keep at it as long as possible, coz that's what grifting bastards do and they cba to live their lives like normal people. What a fine example Jimbobnojoborknob is to his boiiscchh.... "What does your Daddy do Ronald?" 🤔
He's no cuntry gent, that's a fact!
Just sod off, the lot of 'em!
I will make some slow mo's out of bits of today's tit show later! 🤗
1000014378.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her NOTHS ads remind me of a school 500 word essay, the subject bores you lifeless, you can't think of anything interesting to write so use loads of filler words on repeat. Only she's thick as duck, she can't find anything other than "cute" and "love it" to say about something she's meant to be getting paid for passionate about.
Having two content fillers kids also doubles up the words "Ron loves doing things like this" pause "so yeah" pause "and Len loves it too"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also, having a romantic date night with your husband, but playing Careless Whisper?! More like Brainless Blister.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't want to meet thst down a dark alley🤣🤣
Thank you to @BeeHappy 🐝 for the new thread. ❤
I'm slow mo myself today 😖 and only just schheeen a few clips from today or whenever it really was.
She's proper fucked up! Filtered as per, a load of cuts/edits in her stories. Look at my second kitchinn guyyyysssh! Look at my boiiscchh huuuge array of expensive ride ons (some of which she fiinks need to go to the tip soon).
L👀K AT MEEEE, L👀K AT WOT I'VE GOT, COZ I "WORK" SOOOO 'ARRD! 🥴 🏅
Squirting copious amounts of Cif all over her old scratched to hell shhhink.
Mummaz will get her NOTHS shhhmall bizinizzz tin re-filled with Mini Eggshhh every year as a nuuu tradition to crack her nashers dentures on!
Clacking of cunty claws 🤢
Just a bunch of chavvy nobody's. It is bloody weird the attachment/relationship she has with her Mummaz.
If she is still peddling this tit in a year and not faded into obscurity I would be surprised, but she will keep at it as long as possible, coz that's what grifting bastards do and they cba to live their lives like normal people. What a fine example Jimbobnojoborknob is to his boiiscchh.... "What does your Daddy do Ronald?" 🤔
He's no cuntry gent, that's a fact!
Just sod off, the lot of 'em!
I will make some slow mo's out of bits of today's tit show later! 🤗
View attachment 2826970

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell, if the tumble dryer doesn’t set the place on fire, that bloody paper in the ninja will. Does she know they’re an absolute fire hazard waiting to happen. Prick

Reactions: 15
Hinch bored me do much I ventured onto another thread, William and Kate. Made me realise even more what a fab bunch we have on here. Some very delusional and rude people out there. I will stick with my tribe🥰
OMG they are really strange. I got torn apart agreeing with you 😂 Never used the ignore button so much

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Nachos for dinner! That’s not proper food. We’d have nachos as a snack or starter - it looks utterly revolting anyway - I think students eat better than the Hinchliffes

Reactions: 18
Aw thanks for h
OMG they are really strange. I got torn apart agreeing with you 😂 Never used the ignore button so much
Aving my back, didn't read that. Some don't like being told they're wrong do they🤣🤣 I've always felt safe on this thread even as a newbie. I'm not leaving this thread again🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And that's 'dinner' is it? Posting an old reel of her bleeping up nachos? Why does she even bother?

Reactions: 12
Also, having a romantic date night with your husband, but playing Careless Whisper?! More like Brainless Blister.
I’m never gonna dance again, size 5 futz have got no rhythm
Though it’s easy to ‘tend, I think my sheep are fools.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.