Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will this stupid bint realise that the only she is in competition with is herself (and possibly Trolloman her number one hata 😂) You don’t have to justify how you intend to spend Bonfire Night with anyone hunnay

IMG_2371.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I never come on here but felt the need to say WTF DID SHE DO TO THAT LOVELY CAKE

people are commenting how creating, it looks a state 😱
I saw a comment about how it looks terrible. Went to screenshot it to share here...and she'd deleted it 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Makes’ a bonfire cake after finding one to copy online, proceeds to ‘make’ it without the boys & lights a sparkler without the boys. What part of being a mum/ parent does she not understand?
Every... single... part (of being a parent) 🙄
Shoulda stuck with just being an aunt

Reactions: 20
Pahahahahahahahahahaha what is that cake??? She should have let the kids do it. It’d look better.

Plus does she not realise that in trying not to make a big deal of not doing anything for bonfire night she’s actually making it into a big deal for people?

later it’ll be we didn’t do anything guys we just sat all cosy around our little campfire at home in our cosy little den. Like it’s nothing. Plinky bleeping plonk.
IMG_8655.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pahahahahahahahahahaha what is that cake??? She should have let the kids do it. It’d look better.

Plus does she not realise that in trying not to make a big deal of not doing anything for bonfire night she’s actually making it into a big deal for people?

later it’ll be we didn’t do anything guys we just sat all cosy around our little campfire at home in our cosy little den. Like it’s nothing. Plinky bleeping plonk.View attachment 2553041

Is that the turd Henry was rolling around in?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
you can hear her in the future ‘ I did everything for you pair of lazy bastards ‘ 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand why every ‘occasion’ requires her (and all the other instahuns) to basically mess up decent food that clearly is never going to get eaten!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

later it’ll be we didn’t do anything guys we just sat all cosy around our little campfire at home in our cosy little den. Like it’s nothing. Plinky bleeping plonk.View attachment 2553041
Exactly this! It’s people like HER that give anxiety to others. My kids sometimes went to a fireworks display and sometimes they didn’t. It depended on the weather in all honesty. The last few years we just have it at home. We certainly didn’t make a bonfire cake! Tbh when the kids were small they’d be just as happy with a few sparklers. We all know she’s going to ‘reveal’ her little cosy hideaway that Jamie & Freda were working on the other day - to include twinkly lights, seating area and a firepit of some description & maybe some fake plastic foliage? . Maybe something kindly donated for free from a small business so she can continue the pretend campaign of giving a toss about them. No doubt the wonky, shoddy £50 mugs will make an appearance for the obligatory hot chocolate & marshmallows. She’ll have to use music though to cover up the traffic noise from the main road that is directly on the other side of the fence. 🤭 Again she’ll allude to the children being sensitive to noise…but will only reveal all in her next book. Got to keep the money rolling in somehow eh? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:the world doesn't revolve around you Sofa

Full credit to Lalala88

Reactions: 16
Oh do duck off you idiot. Who the duck is feeling the pressure? First we had the Halloween anxiety and now bonfire pressure. Lord give me bleeping strength. Go away you absolute melt.

Screenshot_20231105_162348_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Surely if you're making a "bonfire cake" you'd actually bake a cake? Not just buy a perfectly nice looking cake and then paw at it until it looks like something the camels have thrown up?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Woman of the year 😂😂😭🤮🤮🤮 the sheep think shes WOMAN OF THE YEAR!!!! Women are breaking barriers and making a difference left right and centre and some Essex bint wanking taps is woman of the year?! Absolutely dead ☠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I suffer from PTSD as i worked the eve of the arena attack so I hate fireworks. That's my choice to say no I am staying in and distancing myself from the noise.

Am I messaging my friends to say - but if YOU don't want to go out, that's absolutely fine... course not, my problem, not my monkeys.

Soph, stop 'speaking' on behalf of everyone, nobody gives a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm assuming she's building a natural pool in the garden, only thing that makes the dryrobe make sense is that she's taking up wild swimming to be at one with nature and the wildlife. See, she's off to chuck some used pallets in there...

Otherwise, she's being a knob wearing it to Home Bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm assuming she's building a natural pool in the garden, only thing that makes the dryrobe make sense is that she's taking up wild swimming to be at one with nature and the wildlife. See, she's off to chuck some used pallets in there...

Otherwise, she's being a knob wearing it to Home Bargains.

Still no discount code though brilliant picture

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.