Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody said you had to show your personal insta, others do but thats up to them, we all have our own views and ways on here.
🙄🙄 FFS That's not even what the conversation was about. IDGAF if anyone chooses to show their personal insta on here that's a conscience choice they are making.
But
If I or anyone else that dosnt want to be known personally go and view a story on Insatgram that is suggested here by a new member then our personal insta will show as having viewed that story. And WHOEVER is behind that insta can see personal instas and not hard to figure out who is a tattle user.

Reactions: 2
🙄🙄 FFS That's not even what the conversation was about. IDGAF if anyone chooses to show their personal insta on here that's a conscience choice they are making.
But
If I or anyone else that dosnt want to be known personally go and view a story on Insatgram that is suggested here by a new member then our personal insta will show as having viewed that story. And WHOEVER is behind that insta can see personal instas and not hard to figure out who is a tattle user.

It was me who posted about the story. You know you can see someone’s public story without having to log in?

😯 I missed that. Who has been sending threatening messages?
Fake profiles. Both been reported to the police but I think LLLM2 is behind it TBH

It was me who posted about the story. You know you can see someone’s public story without having to log in?
And most people are logged into their account all the time. I dont log in and out of the app who has tine for that? 🙄😂

Reactions: 5
Serious question...do most people on this thread have cleaning accounts? Or are linked in some way to the (brace yourselves) cleaning community? I'm not a member of the cleaning, wax melt or indeed the bath bomb community. I'm a nobody who just hates what the Hinch is doing. Am I in the minority?
I’m same not a cleaning account have my personal account and a House account which is just us renovating our house

Threatening their kids and stuff about the kids nurseries etc I haven't seen all the messages as I was late looking but lifesableach and Natashacherie both talk on their stories about it. Both have gone police too.

Coincidence that Lwlmo2 just recently put up a screenshot from Natashacheroe on her stories??...hmm

Reactions: 1
Threatening messages and reports to the police , what’s going on?

Seems a bit irritable on here today , come on Tattlers , we’re all in this together after all 🤗.

Atb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She really looks very unwell. I hope somebody starts feeding her nutritious food soon! A baby takes so much out of a mum when they're developing. Sugary foods and utter shite is just not going to cut it. Surely her sister or sister-in-law who both have had kids would tell her this!? I feel so sorry for that little baby. She's doing so much damage to him. 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 12
Surely baby Hinch is due soon?? What’s happening with the extension she was mentioning it a lot a few weeks/months back.. is it even happening or is she waiting for a building company to do the work for free? Like under her stairs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
As much as I don’t like Mrs Hinch. I generally hope her and mini hinch are ok.

Reactions: 19
Surely baby Hinch is due soon?? What’s happening with the extension she was mentioning it a lot a few weeks/months back.. is it even happening or is she waiting for a building company to do the work for free? Like under her stairs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hello there 👍Have a read up on the previous threads to get the gist of what’s going on.

Reactions: 6

We think it’s probably early July, meaning she’s probably about 26-30 weeks.. early third trimester

Reactions: 3
I wonder if her being quiet is to make people on here turn against each other when they don’t have anything Hinch to talk about....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if her being quiet is to make people on here turn against each other when they don’t have anything Hinch to talk about....
🤔 😁She might be a tit hot salesperson but I don’t rate her skills as a Tattler psychologist .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So as the saying goes, today’s news is tomorrow’s fish and chip paper.....MH became remarkably quiet after DisDads live yesterday and there were quite a few big instagrammers watching. I strongly believe she is laying low for a bit to avoid any backlash, let the dust settle and then come back with the hi guys, guess what....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.