Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and i’ve seen those exact same incredibly tame photos from her uni years like a million times too

ooooo drinking a snakebite you crazy kid
I expect she’s trying it rewrite history to sound more wild than the incredibly vanilla girl she was. Late developer pick-me girls are the worst because they really should know better

Reactions: 6
Word salad alert on latest story. Fleetingly wiser. Boy oh boy.
Nauseating and boring. The constant resentment she writes about having her kids is really lame (shattered pieces, sledgehammer quagmire quagmire). Her tit reel plastering her boyfriend, sorry FiAnCe, of 2 minutes since her divorce OLLY BRETON OLLY BRETON is so lame. I can’t understand how her lemmings follow along and don’t call her out at how inappropriate and stupid it is. she goes on and on about how her “reclaiming her happiness” is teaching her girls such an important lesson. Sure hun, you say that to yourself but it’s teaching them mega insecurities and co-dependency issues. She literally couldn’t be without male validation for a second. Such a baddie…not.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s so repetitive with the same stories. I’ve heard that one about the dad’s flexible working request ‘can’t your missus do that?’ 1000 times. But she always acts so outraged telling it like it’s her first time sharing it

And the photo of her picking up her toddler daughter with the caption "how much longer do we shoulder the burden" etc.
Her kids are what? 10 and 8? duck off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the photo of her picking up her toddler daughter with the caption "how much longer do we shoulder the burden" etc.
Her kids are what? 10 and 8? duck off 🙄
It’s odd how instamums always consider parenting a burden. If not for their kids they wouldn’t even be ‘famous’.

Reactions: 10
Nauseating and boring. The constant resentment she writes about having her kids is really lame (shattered pieces, sledgehammer quagmire quagmire). Her tit reel plastering her boyfriend, sorry FiAnCe, of 2 minutes since her divorce OLLY BRETON OLLY BRETON is so lame. I can’t understand how her lemmings follow along and don’t call her out at how inappropriate and stupid it is. she goes on and on about how her “reclaiming her happiness” is teaching her girls such an important lesson. Sure hun, you say that to yourself but it’s teaching them mega insecurities and co-dependency issues. She literally couldn’t be without male validation for a second. Such a baddie…not.
It's the blatant resentment of 'the ex' too when she's on about how much better
I noticed she's stopped tagging him. Wonder why.

Also, its not just her, Matt also moved on to a new relationship quickly. Must all be a bit confusing for the kids. Nothing wrong with wanting love but I don't get how some people choose to go on Hinge etc the minute they're single after a long relationship. I'd want a total breather from any involvement. Horses for courses though. Anna does need a lot of attention though that's for sure.

Reactions: 4
2 kids, 7 tattoos- sorry what? Next on your list of life achievements/things that have happened you feel it’s important to share that you have 7 tattoos? WTAF? It’s also a tit reel- olly looks so bleeping uncomfortable and she literally had to tell him to kiss her in the last picture- cringe

Reactions: 3
I was laughing so hard when I saw that last reel knowing exactly it would make it onto here in a flash. She’s a parody of herself now surely? Hamming it up for the stories.

Reactions: 4