MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he meant he would sit down and crank one out if someone asked how he was. That would be a little rude. He is a twit, and many things besides but he doesn’t strike me as someone who would just beat one out in front of any kindly intended person asking how he is.
Think it’s pretty unlikely his dad taught him to masterbate on the sofa as well.
Oh my god! 😂😂 I have been lurking here for a few weeks (following FOMOD drama!) and haven’t felt the need to comment until now. I am absolutely DYING at this. Dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂

**now trying to erase from my mind visions of an elderly relative asking how he is and FOD furiously wanking on a sofa***
Stoppppp!!! 😂😂😂😂

Me too 😂 ‘pretty unlikely his dad taught him to masturbate on the sofa’ oh my god! I had to explain my sudden bark of laughter
Oh my god I cannot cope. I can’t breathe for laughing! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think he meant he would sit down and crank one out if someone asked how he was. That would be a little rude. He is a twit, and many things besides but he doesn’t strike me as someone who would just beat one out in front of any kindly intended person asking how he is.
Think it’s pretty unlikely his dad taught him to masterbate on the sofa as well.
to clarify; he says that his father taught him to react to the question "how are you" with a muffled response of "fine", and to quickly sit down and shove his hands deep into his trouser pocket as if searching for loose change. it's all just FOD jargon. essentially, he's saying that he was taught that men should always respond with an awkward "fine" when asked how they are, quickly back away from the situation and find somewhere inconspicuous to sit whilst look incredibly uncomfortable in the process - all because they were asked about feelings. it's just a FOD-style description of awkward/embarrassed male body language - going bright red, ramming his hands in his trouser pockets, shuffling from foot to foot - that kind of behaviour.

this isn't FOD innuendo, it is FOD's attempt at trying to explain the stiff-upper-lip mentality of his parents' generation, where men had to be okay at all times and were not allowed to cry or show any emotions, for fear of being perceived as weak. that particular sentence is just the usual clumsily worded musings of FOD. guaranteed that he doesn't masturbate on the sofa any time he's asked how he is, and also guaranteed that the father of FOD didn't teach his son that this was an appropriate response to the question. i mean, he'd seriously require therapy if her thought that was an appropriate reaction to being asked "how are you?" by an elderly relative who had popped in for a cuppa! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well they had a lovely 4 bed house, nice garden, nice car, he cycled to work, the kids went to state school (the horror!) and mod worked close by one or two shifts a week. They traded houses for roughly the same cost, and added on, private school, 2 cars, 2 full time nursery, full reno and her paying to travel into London to work the odd day. They life was more affordable and relatable before. Influencing other people to buy tit has afforded their new lifestyle.
Imagine those girls at private school getting involved in playground chat:

MOD/FOD’s kids: “Where do your parents work?”
Other kids: “Our parents are investment bankers, lawyers, doctors etc..., what about you?”
“Our parents post pictures of us on the internet and call themselves ‘influencers’” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Also looking at that house before, what a pair of bleeping twats. The previous owner bought it for £300000. They renovated it and sold it for £700000 to our greedy friends. They thankfully made a huge profit out of these idiots as it must have been heartbreaking to watch them destroy all that lovely work and beautifully sourced additions to the house. It’s a house I would’ve envied. And then in comes Mrs Gifted Reno. With her penchant for dark and tat and germolene. And she redecorates (sorry renovates) the freshly renovated house. Lucky it was gifted as she’s not added £300000 to it surely.
Although the zen room will be a real bonus. As will the chavvy ‘girls’ bathroom.
Oh they get on my tits. What a silly woman wasting all that time, money and materials on an already beautiful house because she is so bloody greedy.
My thoughts EXACTLY

Reactions: 6
She’s built an extra bathroom and has a dressing room. Which she now won’t need as no one bleeping cares what she wears as she has no brand deals and no events...
I watched her “Reno” 🙄🙄🙄 stories and seems that she’s basically ripped out the previous bathroom and dressing room to swap them around! More money than sense.

FOD’s turned the comments off on last nights post, obviously went down like a lead balloon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
New post by FOD.

Based on men’s mental health...

Clever or telling?
Cry for help?

he's seen a bandwagon and leapt straight on it - though clearly without thinking it through.
Like EVERY influencer. They are all bandwagon jumpers and do no research. All they can do is share/quote and type an essay relating it to their Aunt's cleaners neighbour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
These two are a car crash waiting to happen. They’d sell their souls to the devil to get followers and fame. So incredibly sad.....but their own doing.

Reactions: 7
I called him out on his stats last night and I think this means I have been blocked.... 43413AE4-7ABF-4326-9488-6D8EC94D25AB.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow so shocking about the uniforms I thought everyone was informed in that regard but obviously not!!! I asked because I thought there must have been an insurer way people found out not that he’d posted their bloody unifor,s esp after bragging about moving to a small town. Doh.

Edit found the old houses link: https://www.realhomes.com/completed-projects/from-doctors-surgery-to-eclectic-home
what a beautiful house! ...it looks better as it was (IMO) much brighter and looks more spacious. the previous owners used renovations using 'normal' stores like ikea and Victoria plum as apposed to 4 grand pink monstrosities probably cost less than their recent bathroom bodge up!

Reactions: 8
Shame. I tagged the woman’s aid stat buster and he blocked me. What a cock

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I watched her “Reno” 🙄🙄🙄 stories and seems that she’s basically ripped out the previous bathroom and dressing room to swap them around! More money than sense.

FOD’s turned the comments off on last nights post, obviously went down like a lead balloon.
I can still comment? I’ve just checked. Unless he’s turned them back on.

He actually replied to this comment!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FOD blocked me again last night literally as soon as I posted a comment, interestingly Clemmie blocked me at the exact same time so presumably they were in the same zen room or they also have someone else monitoring and blocking?

I also felt his wording on previous posts and this one implied they were having issues but I think 'not at all' is pretty firm.
Screenshot_20191120-082204_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Down again. 1,010,087. Must be galling for him. When his content is about FOD, it’s shite.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.