MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has opened a real opportunity for discussion as to why black women are more likely to die in childbirth. I seriously doubt the NHS is full of open racists who are deliberately neglecting their duty of care based on someone's skin colour. I think there will be multiple factors operating here and definitely an unconscious racism has been at play in some cases. It's a shame to end this chance for education/discussion and change by instead focusing energy on calling for retribution of Clemmie. (this is Not a defence post for mod Just an observation).
Yes! The tragic thing is this was a real platform to discuss maternal health and outcomes for women of colour. I am a poc myself. However, cb gives not one shiny tit abbot this issue really. She's all abbot herself and has spun this out to increase following, air her own dirty laundry and rose to the top on the coattails of this this whole disaster. Cb has pimped women, stood their bodies to make money, she has no interest in representing us on issues that matter.
Yes! The tragic thing is this was a real platform to discuss maternal health and outcomes for women of colour. I am a poc myself. However, cb gives not one shiny tit abbot this issue really. She's all abbot herself and has spun this out to increase following, air her own dirty laundry and rose to the top on the coattails of this this whole disaster. Cb has pimped women, stood their bodies to make money, she has no interest in representing us on issues that matter.

Reactions: 32
I’m not sure that’s wise. I don’t see how it would make sense to keep the dog in the car overnight, the risks of mess and someone calling the police are far too high for them to do that. You can’t trust the word of someone who randomly came on her to say that. I just can’t help but smell bullshit. If it is true, let their neighbours call. There’s no proof and no authority does anything without proof.
Perhaps he’s not out there all night but only until FoD goes to bed and he brings him in. Maybe his yapping keeps the twins awake. Sausages want to sleep with you, in your bed. They like to burrow into things. I have slept with quite a few who weren’t mine and they think their rightful place is with you and in your bed.

Reactions: 4
wow. All that and she didn’t even win.
I wonder if this caused the break up of Clemmie and her then boyfriends relationship? Cos he defo wasn’t happy. She crossed some boundaries.
I know we were all 20 once and I did some really not great things but I was single - this shows how cunning she can be.
She has never changed then!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched few of the episodes from that show (“Fool around with...”) I can see that’s Clemmie’s true personality, no doubt she would cross any boundaries to get anything she wants, her attitude is vile
At the end, her boyfriend says "you're such a good liar".
Yup.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.