Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these making bed and house cleaning reels she must be getting a house viewing today...or whenever they are recorded

Reactions: 14
Painting bedroom walls same colour as ceiling? Does that mean house is off the market then?

Reactions: 5
'I speak really fast because I'm welsh'
You speak really fast because there is another welsh content creator (tradiewife) who speaks really fast in her videos ans you want to be like her because she seems relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she need to give an excuse. I talk fast, because I talk fast....thats it. Not welsh, never been to wales....though I do work with someone who is Welsh and tells me to slow down. :ROFLMAO:

Another slow news day searching for content and relatability for Ms Greedy pants.

Reactions: 9
She’s late to the speed cleaning though likely copied Hinch as nothing else to add to her content. Sounds like her talking was deliberately speeded up. I talk fast and I ain’t Welsh

Reactions: 6
'I speak really fast because I'm welsh'
You speak really fast because there is another welsh content creator (tradiewife) who speaks really fast in her videos ans you want to be like her because she seems relatable.
To be fair nobody wants to be like tradiewife… even Greedy.

• Haha
The latest reel, no words again!!! Poor baby & do her followers really think this is funny???

The ex has also posted pics of Brody with the tickets, and pics of her and the kids at the caravan. Whilst we all know it's healthy for co parenting to be platonic and happy for the kids sake, I personally think they all get on but pretend not to.
Greedy couldn't be seen to admitting to mixing with her ex after slagging her off on insta for robbing pensioners now could she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The ex has also posted pics of Brody with the tickets, and pics of her and the kids at the caravan. Whilst we all know it's healthy for co parenting to be platonic and happy for the kids sake, I personally think they all get on but pretend not to.
Greedy couldn't be seen to admitting to mixing with her ex after slagging her off on insta for robbing pensioners now could she 🤣
And she accused her ex of grooming her underage 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
And she accused her ex of grooming her underage 🤦‍♀️
Exactly! I'm convinced Greedy paid her off to not dish dirt on her
---
And if we didn't need any more proof!
Emma the ex has posted a pic of Greedy with Freebie asleep on her shoulder sitting just in front of her at the caravan park entertainment.
Love it that Emma obviously reads here and gives us a heads up 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.