Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping love Tyrone.

Him, cute dogs, rug cleaning and foxes are the only reason I've not deleted this toxic, revolting tit hole of an app πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Love Tyrone saying her leaving is for the best. He’s not wrong.

She won’t though will she…

Reactions: 11
Spot squeezing and bizarrely hoof cleaning are my reason for being on TikTok πŸ˜‚
Oh spot squeezing yes....what about sheep shearing? Very interesting.

Oh and not forgetting hair transformations! I watched about 400 videos of afro hair styles. I'm white yes, but it's fascinating. Afro hair is beautiful 😍

Also love a haul πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
As Tyrone just stated if they are friends off the app why were they all sobbing, it’s not like she’s disappearing into thin air just speak in real life ffs πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hoof cleaning is my guilty pleasure 🀣 anything dog related aswell
Have you seen that channel, they must have about 20 big dogs and she bathes, massages and grooms them. They sit down beautifully, have their teeth brushed and the head band on ready for a face massage.

Yeah my 2 big German shepherd's ain't in that categoryπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Goodlin Siblings it's called πŸ™‚ Worth a watch if you love dogs ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As Tyrone just stated if they are friends off the app why were they all sobbing, it’s not like she’s disappearing into thin air just speak in real life ffs πŸ˜‚
Kaz and Alex were crying for themselves, surely? They loved to ride off her clout. Mama Kaz had completely fallen off before all this and Alex is well known for being a man who bullies women and sends πŸ† pics.

Has she done such a dramatic goodbye before and then returned?

• Heart
I never understood why she left. A whole shed load of people need to leave that app.

Reactions: 3
Everybody sing it
🎡 Miss Red gets pounded twice a week, week, week πŸŽ΅πŸ‘πŸ‘

Also that filter was working hard 🀣🀣
That filter met its match. The whole live her forehead wrinkles were appearing and disappearing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Anyone else disappointed that she didn’t actually do what she did she would and open the boxes for people to ask her to give her honest opinion on people. I was looking forward to that one. 🫣

That filter met its match. The whole live her forehead wrinkles were appearing and disappearing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Anyone else disappointed that she didn’t actually do what she did she would and open the boxes for people to ask her to give her honest opinion on people. I was looking forward to that one. 🫣
snap! i wanted to know thoughts on DG! she doubled down on β€˜every single big creator is a kent’ … she didn’t include any exceptions apart from mama kaz.

Reactions: 5
If we're gonna have all these miss red substitute lives running up I'd rather just have miss red back

No I don't partially like her but is she the worst person on the app absolutely not. The amount of support eq has ATM is sickening after all the tit she's done

Reactions: 7