Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂 who’s she trying to kid about the bad fake tan! She was pissed out if her tiny brain applying it, thats why its all patchy. Oh she really is a complete mess of a woman.

Reactions: 4
A glorious day and evening yesterday. You think she’d take the kids to the park, beach or something nope. Dundrum and the cinema. Those poor kids must live a very sad life.

I remember sunny days growing up, either we where taken out somewhere to enjoy it or my mother would decide to do a big spring clean and we’d be told to go out and play with our friends instead of sitting inside.

She doesn’t take those poor children anywhere, I cant remember any time I’ve seen her take them out for the day, be it a walk, to Tayto park or anywhere.It’s not like you need money to go out and enjoy the nice weather.

Reactions: 8
A glorious day and evening yesterday. You think she’d take the kids to the park, beach or something nope. Dundrum and the cinema. Those poor kids must live a very sad life.

I remember sunny days growing up, either we where taken out somewhere to enjoy it or my mother would decide to do a big spring clean and we’d be told to go out and play with our friends instead of sitting inside.

She doesn’t take those poor children anywhere, I cant remember any time I’ve seen her take them out for the day, be it a walk, to Tayto park or anywhere.It’s not like you need money to go out and enjoy the nice weather.
I can count on ONE hand the amount of times since 2016 when I followed her, that she’s taken them to a playground, a beach or a park in Ireland
It’s so bizarre

they have literally grown up inside the walls of Dundrum town centre

I remember she used to dump Hana in the creche in dundrum too and go shopping -

Reactions: 3
I can count on ONE hand the amount of times since 2016 when I followed her, that she’s taken them to a playground, a beach or a park in Ireland
It’s so bizarre

they have literally grown up inside the walls of Dundrum town centre

I remember she used to dump Hana in the creche in dundrum too and go shopping -
Yep they’ll have many happy childhood memories…. of the water fountain display that they can watch from the inside of Dunne and Crescenzis, the cinema on the hottest days of the year, the steps outside Butlers coffee. AND they will always have Richard and the creche to thank for raising them…..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep they’ll have many happy childhood memories…. of the water fountain display that they can watch from the inside of Dunne and Crescenzis, the cinema on the hottest days of the year, the steps outside Butlers coffee. AND they will always have Richard and the creche to thank for raising them…..
I think because she grew up on the streets she thinks it’s common. She doesn’t want them to do that. Only if she moves in to the mother in laws garden and they mix with some rich kids that will be it.

Reactions: 1