Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is peak Melanie to be on her first holiday in five years … but spending the time in her stories and comments, at war with anyone who dares disagree with her 😆

She could’ve stayed in the mouldy bungalow and ranted from the gifted floor mattress instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she's said many many times how pregnancy and there after made her gluten issues disappear then all of a sudden out of nowhere it flared back up after it disappearing for over three years, bullshit. . Convenient that it coincided with her wanting to lose a shite ton of weight. Her eating disorder is back in full swing.

The fact that she's restricting and body checking to a vulnerable audience and telling them what to eat and what not to eat and then telling people EXACTLY how much weight she lost is appalling behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Child in the background drinking pond water. It’s “giving” that time they went to the beach and put the child facedown in the tide while they took selfies😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For any newbies lurking check out Melanie Murphy Tattle Life on Google images it’s so insightful and humorous , thanks to @Dearreader’s fantastic detective work & others pics &SS it’s made for great reading 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
with all the talk ud swear it was gonna be 3 weeks in Italy 🤣 and lord above after 1 trip away obviously had to mention 2 flights....she thinks she ll be a travelling fam!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I say it regularly, but genuinely are they thick?? They had months/years to plan their first family holiday abroad, and they pick a totally unsuitable location 🤦‍♀️ honestly dumb and dumber have nada on this pair of twits
Screenshot_2024-05-06-13-12-10-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
with all the talk ud swear it was gonna be 3 weeks in Italy 🤣 and lord above after 1 trip away obviously had to mention 2 flights....she thinks she ll be a travelling fam!
I thought they were going away for a fortnight at least 😂
---
I know I say it regularly, but genuinely are they thick?? They had months/years to plan their first family holiday abroad, and they pick a totally unsuitable location 🤦‍♀️ honestly dumb and dumber have nada on this pair of twits
View attachment 2918402
It was like a retreat for the elderly, not kiddie friendly at all, the type of place you’d be afraid to let kids cry or run around in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I could have sworn this was supposed to be a 2 week holiday with the extended family

Reactions: 11
Newest instagram stories melanie diagnosing that increased sugar and stress make the nerve pain worse. Saying she's going to do up the kids room for summer. I wonder... why she would mention that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mad the way there was no nerve pain when she had all the extended family on tap on holiday for childminding but it's back once she's home and has to parent again it's back. She loathes her real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mad the way there was no nerve pain when she had all the extended family on tap on holiday for childminding but it's back once she's home and has to parent again it's back. She loathes her real life.
Back in the PJ’s too , that’s the kids housebound till Disney 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s going through early menopause ? That can cause the skin sensations she’s describing.
Please don't say that.... there'll be a new year baby when she reads here and panic shags Thomas 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10