Megsays_ #4 She’s thirty, shirty and conniving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truly. She's making this trip look like prison.

22 hours ago

View attachment 2919714

And one hour ago
View attachment 2919716
---
Also this is really rock bottom. She posted her thirst trap first and still her post has only 15 comments, and that's counting her own so really only 7, after hours of being up.

Do her parents just fully support her? Can affiliate links make you enough money to live in London/surroundings? When was the last time she even had a campaign/sponsored job?

View attachment 2919725
That thirst trap photo is so weird to me anyways. Like, it's not attractive? The weird shadows all over her body make it look like she's a dismembered corpse that someone has tried to put back together.

i hate the idea but yea, I think aff links and tit can absolutely bring in enough money to live off, even in london. Id guess that Meg is not rolling in money and lives quite tight month to month with no savings but probably can survive off just the influencer life. There's an insane amount of money in it even for low level shite influencers like Meg. Although she does need to pull it out of the bag if she wants to continue imo. I think she has her loyal following who will continue to be googley eyed at all the thirst traps she posts but I think a lot of people are probably bored as heck of it and don't like her anymore..
---
The food she's eating literally just looks like her usual hello fresh/Gousto meals

Reactions: 4
Yeah, her stats are atrocious. It's no wonder no one has given her an ad in ages.

And sure, she got a bit of an uptick on TikTok for a bit there but I don't think it'll be sustainable. She has zero creativity and this month in the Caribbean is just the most boring tit ever.

1000108747.jpg

Reactions: 3
It still looks so tit. All she’s doing is cooking veg and sitting on that deck. It looks like the most deserted place and the ‘scenery’ isn’t even that nice?

Don’t get me wrong I’d happily go to the Caribbean for a month but I just get the impression she wishes she was in some luxe resort and it doesn’t even look that nice?

Reactions: 7
Her decisions make her feel like tit… Her face!
View attachment 2920635
I thought she looked like she'd been crying.

She also posted a photo claiming the beach is "just over that hedge" and she could "hear the waves" but I doubt it. She's been to the beach once and made it look like it was a whole trip that needed to be planned. No way it's just a short, easy walk away.

Seriously, if the beach was just over the hedge, wouldn't you be reading by the seaside?

Would really want to know why she's there because it honestly looks desolate.

1000108810.jpg

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but why is that exciting? The next story was her saying you can get an item for 75p in the UK one... Well yeah because it's been imported probably??? But Meg can't be without her precious Waitrose 🙄

1000021091.png

I think this is the beach over the hedge- full of weeds and uninhabitable
IMG_8847.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How's she consistently managing to make everything look so unappealing? Won't be able to cope with a month of her using her pasty chicken cutlets and skeleton hands as her only content, I'm sick to death already

Reactions: 9
The irony of Ms. 20 Pointless Stories Of Her Face/Tea/Hands using a song that says "nobody's heard from me for months" in a reel 🤣

• Haha
Won't repost cause it can be triggering but that photo of herself in her bikini this morning is truly appalling. She looks ill and it's such a blatant body check.

Reactions: 3
I think I’ve never seen her eyes this dead before. It’s so different from her usual crazy wide-eyed look.

Reactions: 5
This is a woman in her 30’s filming herself like that. She pre-planned that video. Filmed the first bit on the plane knowing she’d film the second half when she got there. It’s SO PATHETIC.

Also it doesn’t look like the paradise luxury vibe that she’s obviously trying to insist it is. Where’s the pool? The view? The shoreline? Is she just on her own all day in the boiling heat in that bungalow? 🥱

• Heart
Someone here said maybe Arm was going on a work trip, doing some volunteer work or something, and she'd decided to tag along and based on how she seems to be losing her mind and needing attention that could be it. She thought it'd be fun and super luxe to say she was going to the Caribbean for a month, figured it'd be some sort of White Lotus style resort but the reality was what people in development work are used to: regular, kind of whatever accommodation in the not-touristy part of town.

She's so stupid to have tagged along on this. It's not her scene or her vibe or anything. She's bleeding followers. She looks miserable. She clearly has not had a single AA meeting since arriving. It's a disaster.

Reactions: 8
Something is definitely off here. Her usual self satisfied expression has been replaced by a very sad one. It disconcerting to see especially as she could definitely fake it - she could go to a more beautiful area of the island and take all her photos there because we would never know.

She´s got a grown out mani too which isn´t weird in itself but it´s unusal for her, especially as she´s away for a month

What on earth is going on. Why is she in the middle of no where sat on a veranda all day long in an bikini amongst a bunch of brambles. I'm not a snob and I have been to some absolute basic as hell places for holidays and loved it but this is so not the look she was going for. I bet she is disappointed as anything.

Reactions: 11