Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't mind the Tim tama, they're just posh penguins 😁 I'm sticking with a healthy tea tonight and good munchies for our last night 🥺 tomorrow
I've done season 1 and 2 of NZ mafs. Feels kinda ... I dunno it's strange like when you look through upside down glasses.... I've no idea what I mean but yeah so a re boot might be good🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They best bring some drama tonight 🙄 and not just the last few seconds. I get more drama from the 5 mins of Hollyoaks ffs. And that’s stretching

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m here but I just ate my snack. A double chocolate eclair with fresh cream. Yummy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Evening all.
IMG_1621.jpeg

This evening I will mostly be eating paprika Pringles and Cadburys mini rolls.
( That is actually pretty much how I look, unless I’m having one of my slobby days )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone do a new thread before it all kicks off. I know we're slightly too early but it's the finale!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening All, I had a Chinese for dinner not sure if I can manage any snacks tonight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No bike ride tonight, I have period flu. Its a thing, Google it!

Also duck off with the recaps

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.