Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they refer it to PR anyway they're not press and it's not as if it's a PR advertising package as a new machine before going on sale to consumers, why can't you just say gifted?!?!?! I'm so mentally tired of this woman constantly trying to be sneaky and hide things, Lydia, listen as we know you read here, hello! we all know you ain't rich as you portray to be so just shut up with your luxe act you need to be more honest with your audience...
.I don't think I can watch her for much longer.
This has been discussed ad nauseum on this thread and this forum’s predecessor, G...ahem. Many have also questioned her on this.

Her shallow rebuttal centres around how “gifts” are from loved ones and grandma etc. Since Miele was not given from next of kin this must not be called a gift under any such circumstance — proud, difficult woman indeed. Also very stupid since I have tried before to explain to her this is NOT the legal or tax definition of the bloody term. Obviously goes above her head anyhow so in hindsight it was probably stupid of me to have tried as well.

I should add this was the precise moment I’d given up my ***years*** of watching (seeing as I’d started watching on and off in my uni days AGES ago) and following the woman. Recalcitrant PITA with no sense of industry ethics or interest in improving herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So this is why it took her so long to buy a new washing machine and dryer... she was waiting for someone to give it to her for free... bloody ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So this is why it took her so long to buy a new washing machine and dryer... she was waiting for someone to give it to her for free... bloody ridiculous!
Got it in one....she's so f*&$ing predictable, why do people like her exsist.....*breathe* Ok maybe a break from here is good lol, I'm in a hormonal pregnancy rage right now but oh boy i so wish i could say a few things to her face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Got it in one....she's so f*&$ing predictable, why do people like her exsist.....*breathe* Ok maybe a break from here is good lol, I'm in a hormonal pregnancy rage right now but oh boy i so wish i could say a few things to her face.
Congratulations!!! Do whatever it takes to make your pregnancy less stressful :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Congratulations!!!!
Baby Lynxia is our first thread baby!!!

Don’t go letting it outside and losing it and expecting 6 weeks of sympathy now 😬
Thank-you <3

Sorry for being dumb, baby brain maybe but what/who is Baby Lynxia? 🥴

Reactions: 4
Thank-you <3

Sorry for being dumb, baby brain maybe but what/who is Baby Lynxia? 🥴
Your baby 😆😆
I thought it was bad taste naming it after the missing cat so you got a hybrid.
When he/she is born you can curse me if this name comes into your head 🤣🤣

I will say this, the “husbands in the back” are really the twats behind most of the content on these accounts.
So many unfortunate photos of Vicki when it hasn’t been Harrison behind the camera.
E7059247-73E3-4179-A80A-1703A83C02E1.jpeg

You know Ali is the one running Lydia’s account as well if it’s anything even the slightest bit creative.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I get your rage... I'm in desperate need of new washing machine but I have to pay for one with my own money which is hard when on mat leave....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally made an account after lurking for a loooooong time on both tattle and “the other site who shall not be named”.

I used to follow Lydia until Vlogmas last year. It was the weirdest sensation where I was watching someone I had liked and “related” to for (and I quote) “a looooong time”. But, I felt so disappointed about my current living conditions when Lydia had a “beautiful” home with tons of “homey” Christmas decorations, whereas I’m living abroad and can barely afford my living expenses sometimes. I realized how utterly f*cked that thought was and unfollowed her on all social immediately after.

She has such a wild impact on her audience, it’s actually crazy, I can’t believe I fell for it for a long time.
I’m also mildly wine-drunk across the globe and can’t take her bull anymore. :cautious:

Reactions: 20
Your baby 😆😆

I will say this, the “husbands in the back” are really the twats behind most of the content on these accounts.
So many unfortunate photos of Vicki when it hasn’t been Harrison behind the camera.
View attachment 45233

You know Ali is the one running Lydia’s account as well if it’s anything even the slightest bit creative.

Hahah too funny! I'll hold you to that ;) LOL!

If only that woman in the picture really knew these people she wouldn't exactly want them as an inspiration....

Oh I get your rage... I'm in desperate need of new washing machine but I have to pay for one with my own money which is hard when on mat leave....
I can empathise! I am sorry you're having a tough time, I hope you are able to find one. ugh this is the worst, and people like her just have to tag a brand in a post an BOOM new "insert item" maybe we should do this? She thinks she is so entitled she can pi** right off.

Is Ali posting this frightening pictures of Lydia on Purpose...?
I noticed Ali posted these today, isn't the event already over?? He's a bit late? Or is this something new, I am confused because is she wearing the same cothing she had on over the weekend to a new event?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lydia is a very confused individual.
Her public instagram is her brand’s page, not her personal MySpace profile. It should contain her contact details and credentials. A mission statement would be a nice idea too. Not this childish none-sense.

Examples from her peers
I wouldn't even call these folks her peers. Lydia is not even in the same league as real content creators. She has no clue how to build a brand, historical observation suggests this. If you've been online for 8 years you should have a following.

A cat could do the same. In fact, there are cats with brands that are better than hers. She's just incredibly tragic and doesn't make a visible effort to become better. She'd rather rely on Ali's creativity instead of developing any skills worthwhile of her own.

No one who has built anything respects Lydia in that regard. Tweens that can't afford a purse and women who are more insecure than her, sure! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That is a very pubertal way of presenting yourself to the world. That is what teens put in their Facebook “profile” (forgot how it’s called) to attract attention. I work in a professional environment, and cannot even imagine what my colleagues would think about me if I put something like that on my corporate profile[emoji2358]
why would companies choose to work with a “difficult woman” after seeing that in her bio. 😂😂😂

That is a very pubertal way of presenting yourself to the world. That is what teens put in their Facebook “profile” (forgot how it’s called) to attract attention. I work in a professional environment, and cannot even imagine what my colleagues would think about me if I put something like that on my corporate profile[emoji2358]
why would companies choose to work with a “difficult woman” after seeing that in her bio. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Your baby 😆😆

View attachment 45233

Oh bleeping hell! Not Aashna Shroff too. I love her work. She's one of the bloggers that I still follow. Can't believe that she is a fan of Lydia and thinks that she is someone worth looking upto🙈. Aashna is leagues ahead of Lydia in my opinion.

I have met Aashna in person and she's rather petite and also very upfront about her height. She never fools her followers into thinking that she's taller than she is. She's around 5'2" to 5'4" I think. In this pic Lydia is only slightly taller than her and she's wearing heels. So no way in hell her height is 5'7". What a poser 🙄

Someone grab Ali some filters for Lydiot. This is too much! :unsure:

Lydia needs to stop it! Her face looks horrendous – like a mountain range – without filters.

FireShot Capture 818 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_aligordon89_.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
.S. if someone knows how to attach the clip of it for others to watch, that'd be great
You can attach video same as you would an image using the Attach button. The video clip must be saved on your phone or computer.

Reactions: 4
There is NO way we haven’t hit 3 fans at this point!!

I’m hopeful the Aldi Gord-hunk rave thread will be as good as the True Geordie rave thread 😬 that one went well!!

Exercising to Wham 😆 who’s my third member, step forward now 😬

View attachment 45200

Ali went back in time after his workout 🤷‍♀️
Well there is an expression in the gay community, Friends of George Michael. It's replaced Friend of Dorothy. Just sayin.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She says on the washing machine AD post:
it’s all linked up to my phone so when I’m out of the house I can start my washing cycle so that it’s ready to move into the tumble drier when I get back to the house

That's the biggest cause of household fires and I doubt Melie would be happy with her advertising it along with "tips" that the fire service expressly say not to do.

You are 'putting lives and property at risk'
But the fire service responded explaining the increased risk, writing: "If you are in and awake you will be much more likely to realise quickly if there is a fire.

"If you are out or asleep the fire could have much more time to develop putting lives and / or property at risk.

"The issue is leaving your washing machine, tumble dryer or dishwasher running when you are out or asleep."

As a side note I really don't want an app for the washing machine on my phone, and having to connect the washing machine to the wifi. What a waste of time.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.