Lunatics #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was the kindest soul...

I'd be sitting up in the coffin...eh...wrong funeral 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve told my ma that it I go missing don’t fukin put my posters around
I’m gone
Wtf
I can’t no
I’ve warned her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve told my ma that it I go missing don’t fukin put my posters around
I’m gone
Wtf
I can’t no
I’ve warned her
If someone put missing posters out of me no one would find me
Insta me and Asda me are 2 different people
I’d be in plain sight looking like subo and people are looking for Kimmy K

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Me: Sitting up from my shallow grave in the fuckin desert after being strangled by some toothless crack head and seeing my missing poster “omg nooooo untag me my chins AND back tits are showing”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Only the other day we were discussing this IRL.

At my sisters funeral they were saying she would light up a room, the life & soul of the party a kind loving girl with brothers.
No mention of sisters (there are three of us) MOTWYW.

I was one word away from LOL 😂

she was in fact a heroine addict!

I told my mate any of you chat tit at my funeral about kind, loving, caring I will rise from the dead.

I’ve also asked her to text all my friends and family from my phone a black screen photo saying
“let me out I’m not dead witches
😂😂🙊

• Haha
My Nana had the most beautiful words
And all I kept thinking is
She didn’t even fukin like you mate
My Nana was kind to her loved ones but she was the most rudest person you’d meet
Ahhhh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so lazy at the moment I don't even think I could be bothered to turn up at my own funeral

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My funeral will be empty, I've pissed off that many people in my life! Actually no wait, maybe they'll all turn up and have a mother bleeping party and piss on my grave 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am going to create a banned list for people I don't like and those that I know don't like me

No free food for them

• Haha
CRAZY POST ON THE OG THREAD alert. Well, to me it's crazy, I mean, I was on the he'snotthedad hill for a longggg time but honestly I think this is even crazier than that.
---
I am going to create a banned list for people I don't like and those that I know don't like me

No free food for them
Mine really would be empty then, just my kids and my husband and sometimes he would be on the banned list 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.