Love Triangle E4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's the guy from Norway?

Agree abt 'travelling' guy - he'd bore the arse off me tbh. Sympathetic as one is towards someone who's had their heart broken, it's happened to us all at some time in our lives, get over it ffs and move on - or go get some therapy and keep off reality dating shows. Rhyming on and on about it - especially to a new partner - is boring as hell, and quite frankly would put me right off - or I'd be tempted to tell him outright maybe why he might've found himself on the scrapheap.

Same with Kelly. She'll put Mike off with all that crying and anguish over his new relationship. Kelly, ffs, keep your cards closer to your chest - smile in the face of adversity ... and cry your eyes out when you get home, in private. It's not playing games, it's called saving face and keeping one's dignity intact. And sometimes ... a little mystique goes a long way.

Feck sake, I'm wasted on here. Considering how my own many romantic interludes have panned out over the years o_O I should be an advisor on that show. ;) 😊
lloyd who is with Brodie but snogged Danita is the one from Norway
---
Jasmine hasn’t shown Jack her hand on their date!!

Reactions: 1
Ok so I got it to play ep4 by going to ep3 and fast forwarding to the end🙄.. great.😒😂

Anyway, so the new geezer for Jas with the curly hair is a bit of a tosser in'he??!

The new girl for Dan, I kinda wish she wasn't so pretty to see how he'd have been towards her/if he'd fancy her, because he really fancied Ally at first based off of looks...
So would've been interesting to see if he'd fancy her off personality even if he wasn't attracted to her looks wise. (I get the impression he wouldn't cos he seems a bit too much of a vain cocky twit 😅)
---
Eeeee they should put all the ones moving out into a shared pad so can see if they get it on?! Ally and Jack both said they liked eachother??!..obviously, not that they matter to their couples so yeh, hmm maybe not then?!

Kelly (Clarkson) calm down pet. It's giving bunny boiler 😳

....I realise I'm basically into the void here but I'm too invested not to 😅🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Emma needs to chill "I hope Mike isn't able to move on easily..." you've known him a week love!
Love Triangle, or Fatal Attraction!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the teaser at the end of ep3 !!!!! Noooo wee Matt aw bless him!!!!!😭

oh and goodie they are putting them up in a gaff together (though bit pointless really🤣 I feel like the makers of this show haven't fully thought it all out😂) like so many of them are just surplus to requirement at this point 🤷🏾‍♀️😅

.. I feel like it would've been better if they'd gone on 2 dates first, then picked which to move in with and then the big twist of the other one moving in (I also initially thought all 3 would be living together 😆 based off the clips at first😂

More random musings...
Mike reminds me of Billy Zane.

Something about the lass Danielle's face really stresses me out.
It's like it's so pulled back taught, it's giving 49 year old wag on her 10th facelift.
'Thirty' yeh ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have to say I've watched tonight episode all ready on e4 and I am hooked.
Mike reminds me of Callum Best.
There is also somethomg about Mike I find creepy and I can't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 7
Eep I've just finished ep5.

That was funny when Danika thought Lloyd was gonna say he just wanted her 🫣🫢
I deffo felt a little summin summing (ha to quote her😆) between Moses and ..Emily.(not sure if that's even their names??!)
I loved the way Moses spoke to Lloyd too bravo that man👏🏾

Lloyd is such a walking ick, he's so full of himself. Brodie got it bang on when she said he thinks he's god's gift!

Aah I can't believe Jasmine, poor little Matt!😭
..when they were skating and jack started speaking about the hand holding story I thought he was about to say about her hand I was like 😬 haha but then oh no it was just about the loveliness of hand holding ok phew😳

• Haha
Is Matt transgender? What a sweetie
I got this vibe too and wondered exactly the same thing... but didn't wanna say! 👀
You'd think they'd mention it though if he was?
---
Brodie is so insightful (whoulda thunk??!😅) knowing that there could be more with Jas + new fella, when the pic was sent to the group chat... Cos the pic looked fine... Then with the honesty box game she said about Matt and Jas again. Maybe she's got insider info/already seen for herself that Jas is a 2faced untrustworthy biyatch??!🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Eep I've just finished ep5.

That was funny when Danika thought Lloyd was gonna say he just wanted her 🫣🫢
I deffo felt a little summin summing (ha to quote her😆) between Moses and ..Emily.(not sure if that's even their names??!)
I loved the way Moses spoke to Lloyd too bravo that man👏🏾

Lloyd is such a walking ick, he's so full of himself. Brodie got it bang on when she said he thinks he's god's gift!

Aah I can't believe Jasmine, poor little Matt!😭
..when they were skating and jack started speaking about the hand holding story I thought he was about to say about her hand I was like 😬 haha but then oh no it was just about the loveliness of hand holding ok phew😳
I could have written this!!

I’ve just finished episode 6….episode 7 isn’t showing yet! Noooooo!! I need more!

also how sweet was zaralynn and Jack’s reunion!!! Just lush!

I really feel for Kelly but she needs to learn to love herself and know her worth. She slept with Mike too soon and now she’s bereft that he looks happy with Danielle. But Mike has told her he’s not made up his mind yet so don’t start crying and sulking yet! If he doesn’t choose you then he wasn’t worth it!!

• Heart
I got this vibe too and wondered exactly the same thing... but didn't wanna say! 👀
You'd think they'd mention it though if he was?
---
I know what you mean, I know it's rude to ask but 😂 His voice and other sspects.. I thought he was trans alright. And it would be nice if he was and it wasn't mentioned cause normally it would be constant MATT WHO IS TRANSGENDER every two minutes 😂

Reactions: 4
My heart breaks for Kelly having been intimate with Mike, only to be tossed aside for a younger model :cry:
sd.gif

• Sad
I really felt for him but I also think he can see her immaturity now and isn’t feeling so enamoured so maybe he will be ok?!
Definitely. The new bloke will soon become bored with her
---
My heart breaks for Kelly having been intimate with Mike, only to be tossed aside for a younger model :cry:
View attachment 2912362
She constantly looks like shes on the verge of vomiting. This poor woman needs to learn to love herself before she tries to find a partner. She's too needy and full on.

I think these photos speak for themselves! 😂
Ermmm face tuned much???!😳 Jeezus. Doesn't even look like the same person.
---
I couldn't decide which react to put for this - laughing for the top one (pricks🍌🍌🤡) and sad for the bottom (wee sweetheart!🥺)

Yeh I think above comment is right, he'll be like er wtf is this. Dodged a bullet there mate

Last edited:
Reactions: 3