Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at the post. She didn’t get a recall which means she didn’t even make the first cut.
Musical theatre is brutal and there are a LOT more talented young people out there than Darcey I’m afraid
Honestly what a great experience for Darcy, she went to the audition for something she’s passionate about. She also learnt that you don’t always get what you want and how to gracefully accept rejection - really brilliant life skills. Did these need to be broadcasted to the world? There’s no shame in putting yourself out there and going for it but kids are cruel, I would not want my friends knowing this at her age

Reactions: 36
I think she thinks Darcy will get the Carrie Hope Fletcher treatment and be cast in things based on name recognition, even though CHF had been in the game for years by the time she was Darcy's age and had the benefit of an actually famous brother

Reactions: 18
I think she thinks Darcy will get the Carrie Hope Fletcher treatment and be cast in things based on name recognition, even though CHF had been in the game for years by the time she was Darcy's age and had the benefit of an actually famous brother
Who is her famous brother??

Would love to know what the awful ‘violent seesaws’ of her life are. 🙄 Going to Disney and then… having to come home again? Darcy getting an audition but not the part she felt entitled to? Having an enormous house and having to actually keep it tidy? Waitrose being sold out of Diet Coke?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, looking at how CHFs career is going, I'd really hope that route would go better for Darcy 😂

Reactions: 14
Posting about how the Met Gala feels like watching the capitol in the Hunger Games when she’s made it clear she’s not following the atrocities happening in Gaza/doesn’t care… just a funny meme to her of lol it’s like a movie

Reactions: 14
Posting about how the Met Gala feels like watching the capitol in the Hunger Games when she’s made it clear she’s not following the atrocities happening in Gaza/doesn’t care… just a funny meme to her of lol it’s like a movie
The irony of her posting about the Met Gala then posting straight away about having a pedicure done for the bleeping BAFTAs.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if she auditioned for Matilda. I know Emilia Saccone Joly auditioned in the Easter holidays because they had open auditions, Jonathon made a few TikTok’s about it surprise surprise

Reactions: 8
she looks great in the bafta dress choosing tiktok ngl, can’t tell what’s different about the makeup but it’s a lot less ‘severe’ - suits her much better

Reactions: 2
Completely random and off topic but has anyone watched the Tattooist of Auschwitz? The lead actor reminds me so much of Matt Watson I can’t unsee it 🙈😂

Was really hoping when I seen her tiktok that she would be picking a dress that was not the standard sequined on top and floaty.....feels so seen already. Like she must have 100 of them in her wardrobe!

Reactions: 8
Was really hoping when I seen her tiktok that she would be picking a dress that was not the standard sequined on top and floaty.....feels so seen already. Like she must have 100 of them in her wardrobe!
The aqua one looks like that one she was so disappointed in when Phase Eight offered to dress her. They all looked so samey.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do we know what MASSIVELY triggered her?
Maybe it was the girly few days in Florida, that would trigger most of us that hadn't been only a short while before, and who would be returning with the family just a short time later.

Reactions: 4
Do we know what MASSIVELY triggered her?
Nope! I think it’s something to do with her dad though. She posted that earthquake story on TikTok and those quotes about toxic grandparents on her instastories so it’s giving the impression that she has fallen out with him.

With peace and love to the MUA that eye makeup is bleeping terrible.

• Haha