Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know what MASSIVELY triggered her?
Was it when she bumped into someone from her childhood in a Costco car park and they thought her step mother was lovely until Louise corrected them. Happened a few months ago I think?

Reactions: 7
I’m so out of the loop, I remember Louise showing a younger sister on vlogs, was her
Mother the abusive step mother?
yes, I've not seen her on anything for a while though - I wonder if the book etc... messed with their relationship. I mean Louise has every right to share what happened to her but that is still her sisters mother, it's a tough one.

Reactions: 8
To each their own and everything but dressing like you're 70 on a cruise when you're in your 30s is wild to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yes, I've not seen her on anything for a while though - I wonder if the book etc... messed with their relationship. I mean Louise has every right to share what happened to her but that is still her sisters mother, it's a tough one.
She was on her stories not so long ago I think it may have been Darcy’s pre party in that hall.
It was a fleeting blink and you’ll miss her kind of thing though

Reactions: 4
oh no I loved this makeup! I think she’s really pretty & not many people could pull off dramatic green eyeshadow but I thought it looked great!
Do you know what, I did think when I saw her stories close up afterwards that it looked pretty! It's just on the photos from far away her eyes look soooo pale in contrast they looked milky and exactly like a symbiote to me 🤣 and still do.

oh no I loved this makeup! I think she’s really pretty & not many people could pull off dramatic green eyeshadow but I thought it looked great!
She’s also wearing a more muted lip colour, rather than her bright pink, which I think is much more flattering on her.
I asked her once what shade of lipstick she was wearing when it wasn’t bright pink for once, but apparently she hates being asked stuff like that and never replies. She seems desperate for engagement, so I find it weird that she wouldn’t share the info! When I get asked in real life about stuff like that, I love sharing, even if it is « It’s XYZ, but I think it’s been discontinued ».

Reactions: 2
I had a quick look at her TikTok, and what the hell is this photo? 🤣 It looks like it was taken by accident and should have been deleted
IMG_8597.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She’s also wearing a more muted lip colour, rather than her bright pink, which I think is much more flattering on her.
I asked her once what shade of lipstick she was wearing when it wasn’t bright pink for once, but apparently she hates being asked stuff like that and never replies. She seems desperate for engagement, so I find it weird that she wouldn’t share the info! When I get asked in real life about stuff like that, I love sharing, even if it is « It’s XYZ, but I think it’s been discontinued ».
Ooooh is this why she never replied to me asking about a lip colour?! That seems like a really petty thing to hate being asked. It's a compliment Louise stop gatekeeping! ✋️

Reactions: 3
Louise wears a lot of ‘floaty stretchy’ things (midi skirts etc) and has small breasts but a bigger bottom half, so I can see she’d be a 20 in those kind of items.

Bit off topic, but I was watching her reels and came across this one and had to screenshot because i couldn’t believe how big she actually is!
Of course, nothing wrong with being plus size but the way she gets her angles in i genuinely thought she was a size 18/20 !!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just seen a TikTok about the BAFTAs where she said “I can’t wait to take Darcy one day”, not D&P, not my girls, just Darcy. Blimey.

• Sad
Reactions: 31