Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Barley gives the company a mention all u have to do is type in juice detox on Instagram and they’ll all pop up

Reactions: 1
For someone who’s spent all her working life at RTE with the highlight of that been known as the entertainment gal she’d really want to ask herself what she wants to be when she realises she’s a 36 year old attempting to related to 20 year old

Reactions: 2
Her silver cross pram
Didn’t last long from the collab with baby room smyths

Reactions: 3
Is she the producer of DWTS or what, it is beyond cringe, you won Lottie, however the new season is now well on, please move on

Is she the producer of DWTS or what, it is beyond cringe, you won Lottie, however the new season is now well on, please move on
Is she on the payroll? Is she Jennifer’s permanent understudy hoping she’ll trip going down the stairs so she has to be on site in case that happens. I don’t get why she’s always there. She does some crappy podcast with Brian Dowling which I can’t believe anyone even listens to.

Is she on the payroll? Is she Jennifer’s permanent understudy hoping she’ll trip going down the stairs so she has to be on site in case that happens. I don’t get why she’s always there. She does some crappy podcast with Brian Dowling which I can’t believe anyone even listens to.
Its so embarrassing, Brian is as bad, but at least he has an excuse with his husband on the judging panel

Reactions: 1
reads entertainment segments on the hours from the daily mail. most stations have a work experience student doing this job. She’s a 36 year trying to reach out to a target audience of 15-20 year olds

Reactions: 6
reads entertainment segments on the hours from the daily mail. most stations have a work experience student doing this job. She’s a 36 year trying to reach out to a target audience of 15-20 year olds
It’s crazy like she could do that from home 🤣

she’d no time to put together a bag for the hospital had to get a pre packed one from some company!

• Sick
she’d no time to put together a bag for the hospital had to get a pre packed one from some company!
Yeah she was gifted one from Ulluv and it really annoyed me because she received it day after I received the bags I paid for and mine was missing the travel size wooden brush, got some big plastic one instead but Queen Lottie got the proper brush.

• Angry
Gifted meal in The Ivy tonight. Luckily she was able to juggle everything so as not to miss out on that.
Gifted fancy hotel stay a few weeks ago.
Am I missing something with this one? Who is she to warrant all these fancy freebies? She reads entertainment news taken from daily mail a couple of times a day on radio.
The mind boggles.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220802-220133_Chrome.jpg

'Meal prep is so important' and I couldn't be arsed so thankfully I was #gifted some