Lorna luxe #47 Spud U Don’t Like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do WOS state on the label where their clothes are made ?
It’s a legal requirement so hopefully!

Edit: I’m wrong, it’s not a legal requirement in the UK. It is illegal to mislead a consumer about the country of origin - and having a place name in your branding can be seen as just that (LA… Los Angeles).

Reactions: 6
How luxe, made in China 😂
The amount of money she’s making I Bet those Chinese factory workers haven’t even experienced a Fukkin decent family meal the equivalent to the cost of her freebie lipsticks let alone her business lunches and trips . They could buy themselves a Fukkin new town with the cost of her handbags .. vile greedy selfish bint she is !!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This pic just reminded me of a song My Mum used to sing that went something like ..
🎵 I’m a bow legged chicken and you’re a knock kneed hen 🎵
😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This pic just reminded me of a song My Mum used to sing that went something like ..
🎵 I’m a bow legged chicken and you’re a knock kneed hen 🎵
😂😂
This outfit is horrible. Not suited for holiday weather.
And the front seam on the shorts, across the stomach is not flattering.

But don’t worry guys!! We have a oh so luxe bag to make us think it’s high end

Reactions: 11
Waste Of Space
---
the black background post about John, so swiftly followed by 'ooh look at my 'mate' wearing my hideous polyester shite' she's really is just a vile vile shell of a human
And what a surprise, it was gifted by WOS 🙄 #anothernotbought.
---
Someone else has noticed . I’m not sure about the apricot kernels and tea though ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I reckon they've known for a while, hence the loved up content. And the smoking and drinking.
His end has already been written...
Now, this trollopy bint is merely inserting the love story photos' that will be used ad nauseum
All for infinite social media milking, pity and future garnering of sympathy sponsorships...
They both truly make me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
His end has already been written...
Now, this trollopy bint is merely inserting the love story photos' that will be used ad nauseum
All for infinite social media milking, pity and future garnering of sympathy sponsorships...
They both truly make me sick.
yep, sadly that's not a cancer that you can really bounce back from. Poor bloke

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel appalled. I’m in agreement I think they both knew “ something”
The recent surge of adoration and peddling the love story has been absurd. Sandwiching worrying health updates between flogging her tit and eyefucking herself. It’s just all deeply unpleasant and she can’t take her manky foot off the social media pedal for more than a few minutes. Where is the dignity? Why is she not spending time with him, one-to-one instead of prancing around in front of a camera, looking for validation from people she doesn’t know, who don’t give a tit and never will give a tit?
Retail therapy to the rescue. 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I feel appalled. I’m in agreement I think they both knew “ something”
The recent surge of adoration and peddling the love story has been absurd. Sandwiching worrying health updates between flogging her tit and eyefucking herself. It’s just all deeply unpleasant and she can’t take her manky foot off the social media pedal for more than a few minutes. Where is the dignity? Why is she not spending time with him, one-to-one instead of prancing around in front of a camera, looking for validation from people she doesn’t know, who don’t give a tit and never will give a tit?
Retail therapy to the rescue. 🙄
No doubt he’ll have to buy her a present now that he’s got another lump!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.