LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else reckon Wayne Lineker bought Vic ‘her red soles?’ 😂 it’s even worse as they’re the platform Louboutin’s which give off strong hooker vibes 🫣
No I would say these are defo Louise’s as she showed them on her stories a few years ago… I’m guessing she gave them to Victoria

Reactions: 5
My husband brought me a pair of cream pair for my 40th birthday a few years back and I worn them once to a wedding and got called a stuck up witch I never worn them again I couldn’t have people thinking that about me… plus poor child never got a 3rd birthday party this year cause of Ibiza and north west priorities right there louise…

Reactions: 8
My husband brought me a pair of cream pair for my 40th birthday a few years back and I worn them once to a wedding and got called a stuck up witch I never worn them again I couldn’t have people thinking that about me… plus poor child never got a 3rd birthday party this year cause of Ibiza and north west priorities right there louise…
I got a pair of nude so Kates for my 30th birthday and I wore them once and was crippled so never wore them again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hubby bought me a pair about 12 years ago, I’ve worn them maybe 3 times and they are the most uncomfortable shoe I’ve ever worn!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% parting over the wee ones birthday party says a lot. Poor wee woman. I know kids don’t need a party every year but with the means her ma and da has she could have a massive party.
Louise would rather that with her hang ons and dealer mates.

Reactions: 11
This doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: 2
Who on earth wears shoes like that to the North West?!
These people don't mention bikes from one end of the year til the next, but as long as they can pay their way into the pits and get that wee pass around their neck they think they're amazing.

Reactions: 17
Cringing hard for Only Fans Vic in her hooker shoes, prancing around the pits of the NW200. Totally deluded 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are different styles. Hers have a thicker platform and it is completely exposed. The current ones are thinner and are covered by the shoes at the sides.
Apologies, well spotted. God they just scream stripper/hooker and she’s thinks she’s great in them 🫣

Any Louboutin heels Ive tried are murder to walk in although the trainers are grand.
---
Where is Neil?!
Does he look after the child on these outings?
He’s pictured in one of the photos around the table in the marquee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies, well spotted. God they just scream stripper/hooker and she’s thinks she’s great in them 🫣

Any Louboutin heels Ive tried are murder to walk in although the trainers are grand.
---

He’s pictured in one of the photos around the table in the marquee.
And they are away today to influence people and get paid for it by the council, did you ever hear anything like it in your life, the fecking council wasting money on the likes of her and digg mamma to talk about how they have risen up!! They have it all because it’s all free for talking shite

Reactions: 7
IMG_3997.jpeg

I know Victoria is slender but this photoshop job is a little much, her right arm just stops and isn’t attached to the rest of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£769 for 3 nights and £99 for ticket is she for real??
---
it’s like kates photoshop pic and her arm is completely gone!!
Says it’s not business and just for fun and the bloody eejits paying £99 plus price of 3 nights stay to listen to that gobshite, some fools out there is all I can say. I wouldn’t go if I got the whole trip for free!!

Reactions: 11