Liza Prideaux #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her again today!! Not running this time. Wonder if she feels weird knowing that anyone she passes might know weird details of her life.

Reactions: 3
Feel a bit sorry for Mark. He's always being jobbed with something. She mentions an 'idea' and then the next video he's doing it

Reactions: 3
Not a rave, but damn she looks good 😳
she’s doing really well with her diet and exercise but then she doesn’t have a job and mark does his fair share of stuff, plus her mum helps out so it’s not like she has any excuse not to.

Reactions: 5
Saw her again today!! Not running this time. Wonder if she feels weird knowing that anyone she passes might know weird details of her life.
Does she have any friends?

She spends her life talking in to the mirror and preening herself. Her idea of going out seems to be posting a vinted parcel!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know, I have friends who know her (I have kids the same age) who say she’s very reserved.
this intrigues me so much…I also have kids similar in age, have friends who know her and live in the same town etc - I wonder if I know you 🤣

I don’t think she has many friends that she spends time with, I can think of one person from around here that she’s posted about spending time with before, although obviously her page is a business, so I guess she’s not going to be posting cocktail boomerangs on a Saturday night 🤣

Reactions: 2
Hah Meredith, bet we will know someone in common!
The only time I remember her having other people mentioned as part of her life was one of the kids birthday parties I think.

Does she have any friends?

She spends her life talking in to the mirror and preening herself. Her idea of going out seems to be posting a vinted parcel!
I know that online can be very different than IRL, but they seem to have no friends and she only ever shows her side of the family (her mum) Does Mark not have any family?

Reactions: 1
I agree she never seems to mention any friends, even any mum friends. I do think she is quite lonely hence why she does so much with Mark. Personally I wouldn't want to go clothes shopping with my husband but she literally takes him everywhere.
She's shown a wedding they went to a few months back but I assumed it was family.

I know that online can be very different than IRL, but they seem to have no friends and she only ever shows her side of the family (her mum) Does Mark not have any family?
I don’t know if I’m misremembering - but I’m pretty sure his mum isn’t in the picture, but he did live with his dad growing up, then his brothers and I’m pretty sure they bought his brothers out of their previous, previous home if that makes sense.
I feel like there was some scandal with his mum, but I can’t remember and can’t ask anyone because that could out me 🤣

• Haha
She is looking good but she’s gonna be insufferable if she keeps eye f’in herself in barely there outfits. I’ve already lost count how many times she’s dropped in “this is a size 12”!