Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s as if the same person writes the reviews.
---
Oh that's old news now, we're back on the running grift now 🙄
And back to the writing retreats, that aren’t retreats.
---
I'd be interested to see how much support this independent woman gets financially from Mike and social security, given her chronically ill status. Now of course there is absolutely nothing wrong with receiving due support from your child's parent or the government, but to Yammer on continuously about how independent you are is not on. She'll definitely be receiving financial help via tax credits at the very least. Very few single parents are entirely financially independent. Especially those with no gainful employment.
She must be on disibilty benefits too, considering she’s terminally ill. Is she still terminally ill? 🤒

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Interesting article in the guardian today:
That is really interesting. I used to run a lot - 10ks, halves etc. It really did become a chore and a battle, so now I just go occasionally, not worrying about times and enjoying it. It can definitely be an addiction and was one I chose after becoming sober

Reactions: 4
It’s as if the same person writes the reviews.
---

And back to the writing retreats, that aren’t retreats.
---

She must be on disibilty benefits too, considering she’s terminally ill. Is she still terminally ill? 🤒
I think she's the world's first terminal patient to become unterminal. Only Liz could manage this.

She’s been sooooo busy on her retreats that she hasn’t had a SINGLE MINUTE to lie about them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Funny how she blocks the info on some of (old) retreat pics but NOT the ones where the subject she has to work on is ‘mindful childbirth’ 😆😆. Anyone notice she left that on display. She’s such a mindfuck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who in their right mind would hire her for 8 HOURS as a writing coach? Oh we know who…some old gent looking for attention! It’s just so laughable! I’d really like her to explain how she can help you write or learn the craft of writing, whatever, when she’s such a horrible writer! 😩

• Wow
Liz LOVES HER LIFE. Did we all get that? She LOVES HER LIFE!!! I suspect that, if it were true, we would not be told 36,000 times a week, and she would just get on and enjoy it. But she can’t be alone with herself. Here she is cramming the alone time at Gatwick - ironically looking at aircraft AT Gatwick on her iPad. Can’t she walk to the window? No! Too many selfies to curate and post. What a mental and crazy hole she lives in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly can't believe that she's done an 8-hour writing session with one person - well, unless, she was originally hoping for a whole group of people to coach for a day and only one bothered booking. Which is quite likely. But 8 hours? Most I've ever done with one person is 2 hours, and even that is a lot.

I found it interesting that she posted a pic of that guy’s hands on the retreat - she never posts for nothing. He looked young-ish. Probably the type she’d make a pass at, especially if he was married, but she made a point of saying he had gone on his way home happy. I get the feeling she’s trying to be all grown up (bit late) and repair her reputation somewhat by behaving in a more demure and restrained way. She chooses her words for a reason. That’s always been clear. But, in any case, that’s assuming the 8 hour retreat happened in the first place.

I found it interesting that she posted a pic of that guy’s hands on the retreat - she never posts for nothing. He looked young-ish. Probably the type she’d make a pass at, especially if he was married, but she made a point of saying he had gone on his way home happy. I get the feeling she’s trying to be all grown up (bit late) and repair her reputation somewhat by behaving in a more demure and restrained way. She chooses her words for a reason. That’s always been clear. But, in any case, that’s assuming the 8 hour retreat happened in the first place.
I'm having trouble equating 'demure' or 'restrained with our Liz! The woman who just filmed her naked legs in the bath so she could pretend to have forgotten the massive number sticker on her thigh....

• Haha
Liz LOVES HER LIFE. Did we all get that? She LOVES HER LIFE!!! I suspect that, if it were true, we would not be told 36,000 times a week, and she would just get on and enjoy it. But she can’t be alone with herself. Here she is cramming the alone time at Gatwick - ironically looking at aircraft AT Gatwick on her iPad. Can’t she walk to the window? No! Too many selfies to curate and post. What a mental and crazy hole she lives in.
If she loves it so much, why does she never share it with friends? I’m sure her friends would love to join her in Provence. Or en Provence 😝
---
Or she’d just shagged him and it’s a message to his wife informing she has no further use for him.
It might have been a Tinder date for all we know. Or a Pretty Woman “date.”

• Haha
If she loves it so much, why does she never share it with friends? I’m sure her friends would love to join her in Provence. Or en Provence 😝
---

Or she’d just shagged him and it’s a message to his wife informing she has no further use for him.
It might have been a Tinder date for all we know. Or a Pretty Woman “date.”
She's only been in Provence a few hours and all she's done is take photos, write posts, film reels and put it all on social media.

She’s up to something though - her recent insta post today suddenly goes on about the virtues of being SINGLE as it’s great for single travel - you can just take off! I’m guessing this is her new line: “I’m LOVING BEING SINGLE! I CHOOSE it!” SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE 😆😆😆😆 She’s not having any success with men so she’s pretending that she doesn’t want one.

I honestly can't believe that she's done an 8-hour writing session with one person - well, unless, she was originally hoping for a whole group of people to coach for a day and only one bothered booking. Which is quite likely. But 8 hours? Most I've ever done with one person is 2 hours, and even that is a lot.
She’s up to something though - her recent insta post today suddenly goes on about the virtues of being SINGLE as it’s great for single travel - you can just take off! I’m guessing this is her new line: “I’m LOVING BEING SINGLE! I CHOOSE it!” SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE 😆😆😆😆 She’s not having any success with men so she’s pretending that she doesn’t want one.
Whoever she was after with the car has sped off!

• Haha
As usual, she's confusing 'single' with 'independent.' If she had a good, secure, grown-up relationship, she could still enjoy independent solo travel.

God help us. She drinking. Alone.
---
The SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE is directed at poor Mike and B, burdened together in a constructive partnership Liz can only read about.
---
As usual, she's confusing 'single' with 'independent.' If she had a good, secure, grown-up relationship, she could still enjoy independent solo travel.
Solo / single parenting. Single / independent. Your husband / so what. Tomato /tomaaarta. Utter twit / utter witch.

God help us. She drinking. Alone.
---
The SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE is directed at poor Mike and B, burdened together in a constructive partnership Liz can only read about.
---

Solo / single parenting. Single / independent. Your husband / so what. Tomato /tomaaarta. Utter twit / utter witch.
Yes absolutely - this sudden FABULOUS SINGLE thing is aimed at M and B out of bitterness and jealousy. 😆

My thoughts exactly about the ‘SOLO drinking’.

To be fair, I wouldn't mind a few days away in Europe on my own. That, however, is because I have a secure, loving, solid, husband and family and can STILL be INDEPENDANT AND DO SOLO THINGS!!!! Who'da thought it eh?
As everyone has said, what is her problem? Who cares that she's SINGLE AND HAPPIER than us tragic partnered types. She hates anyone content and just getting on with life, doesn't she? Has to make these pathetic points about her status obsessively. Sad, sad, sad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.