Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not on insta but this is a very low following.

i don’t really know how all of this works but one of my friend’s granddaughter has 15 000 followers for her book blog.

Reactions: 2
Mike and Tik Tok were quick off the mark 😂

#thingsthatdidthappen
---
She’s sailing close to the wind. If. If, if she is being invited to tell her story, what evidence is she going to use? Point the press to Tattle? To Mumsnet? To MrsMarstonRoad? Mike’s wife?

the million dollar question is… who is trolling her? There’s no public evidence of anything but her grifting money from vulnerable people. Those who remember ObservingToo, she’s willing to talk to the press. There are always two sides.
Mike and Tik Tok were quick off the mark 😂

#thingsthatdidthappen
---
She’s sailing close to the wind. If. If, if she is being invited to tell her story, what evidence is she going to use? Point the press to Tattle? To Mumsnet? To MrsMarstonRoad? Mike’s wife?

the million dollar question is… who is trolling her? There’s no public evidence of anything but her grifting money from vulnerable people. Those who remember ObservingToo, she’s willing to talk to the press. There are always two sides.
Nike!!!
---
🤣🤣🤣 Fancy claiming not to know someone was married even though you were at their wedding. That takes compulsive lying to another level. You have to give the ‘l’il lady’ a gold star for that. How hilarious. There’s no reason to believe a SINGLE THING she says after that WHOPPER.
---
Advertising Week have not bothered to post Liz’s panel talk on their Instagram page - it’s quite funny. There are plenty of other panels and interviews and profiles from the week and her day, but they didn’t bother with her one. Maybe that’s why she can’t stop plastering it (herself) all over the place. In any case, they obviously did not find it half as important - or her so fabulous - as she did 😆😉
I can guess she said nothing of any value. She’s self obsessed. She’s not interesting. There’s every chance someone there knows her or off her. The real Liz I mean.

In her pics/slideshow/montage/usual crap from the advertising event, it looks like she points out her self-harm scars on her hands. She gets them out when she wants to have a go about Mike. But how handy they are - she can say she self harmed due to trolling too. Another fabrication.

Run or cycle or do a little pout while holding your phone up and walk this way to the new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.