Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be able to take a few pics on holidays and write off her trips as work expenses

Reactions: 3
Gavs looking for freebies to Olivia Rodrigo if anyone wants to give him a dig out . Funny it only comes to light their kids are interested in these things the day of! Oh no, they just won’t get up off their holes and part with their cash. No problem spending money on themselves though

Reactions: 7
Gavs looking for freebies to Olivia Rodrigo if anyone wants to give him a dig out . Funny it only comes to light their kids are interested in these things the day of! Oh no, they just won’t get up off their holes and part with their cash. No problem spending money on themselves though
And he doesn’t even say please.

Reactions: 2
Was she not at the races yesterday sponsored by Range Rover? Back again today hoping to hit the jackpot clear the debt

• Haha
I’d say Verucca Salts came home and was looking for them as probably a few from class went.

• Haha
Ruined her mouth with those teeth

Her natural teeth were much nicer
---
LBP will be getting on the teeth band wagon when she sees the pic of them together

Does she not claim to be vegan/vegetarian? And there she is at horse racing!!! A terribly cruel and senseless sport in my opinion, and certainly not somewhere an animal lover would feel comfortable 😳

Reactions: 10
Does she not claim to be vegan/vegetarian? And there she is at horse racing!!! A terribly cruel and senseless sport in my opinion, and certainly not somewhere an animal lover would feel comfortable 😳
She’s a grade A gobshite and that’s about it, the bleeping assorted affair ad with her slumped over her pile of freebies, she does know there’s people in the world with genuine problems doesn’t she????

Reactions: 4
So basically Nikki your heading away on holiday again despite you owe 17k to DHL.. isnt she haggard looking

Reactions: 10
I can’t put my finger on what’s making her look so haggard. It’s like so much things. It’s like she has a grey filter on her all the time. Her hair looks dead, her skin looks grey, the brows look like the silverish grey colour when you need a top up of the ombré permanent make/up and she’s big black rings under her eyes.
Is this what stress looks like? Not that I’m any oil painting myself but I’m also not showing the nation my face on social media 😂😂😂
---
So basically Nikki your heading away on holiday again despite you owe 17k to DHL.. isnt she haggard looking
Yeah so haggard looking I just posted. It’s not even just one thing. She looks awful. Oh and I wonder where she is off to now…

I can’t put my finger on what’s making her look so haggard. It’s like so much things. It’s like she has a grey filter on her all the time. Her hair looks dead, her skin looks grey, the brows look like the silverish grey colour when you need a top up of the ombré permanent make/up and she’s big black rings under her eyes.
Is this what stress looks like? Not that I’m any oil painting myself but I’m also not showing the nation my face on social media 😂😂😂
---

Yeah so haggard looking I just posted. It’s not even just one thing. She looks awful. Oh and I wonder where she is off to now…
That’s the effect of being up to your eyes In debt but trying to pretend on insta that you’re living your best life

Reactions: 8
How do they do it??? Nikki you are an irritating C*nt that's how they do it. Everybody hates you.

The sister calling her instagram account mammy nevi or whatever is is gives serious traveller chav vibes. Only the scummy mummies do that which suits I suppose 😂

• Haha
The sister calling her instagram account mammy nevi or whatever is is gives serious traveller chav vibes. Only the scummy mummies do that which suits I suppose 😂
I think she got a new account because of the ex but ovbs nicki has shared the child

I think she got a new account because of the ex but ovbs nicki has shared the child
Yeah, it’s obviously a privacy thing but then her thick as tit family reshare her posts on their very public pages! 🙄🙄 Nikki can’t offload enough of them socks. Wasn’t she literally giving them away a while back! 🙈🙈