Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I think we’re forgetting it’s actually an upgrade for Poor Rich, he has all the workspace he wants now! Can choose between bench or chair 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh everything was better before this project began, with the temporary but still proper table and the existing chairs. But no, she is so restless and decided to fix something that isnt broken.
100% she is on a budget because I am sure by the end of year she will announce that they are moving to a bigger place.

The red-brown colour of the bench makes it almost look like a cherry wood; when you add that to the yellow wood of the table and the mid-brown of the floor, it looks dreadful. It's so unconsidered.
Also, she has a very industrial style rest of the kitchen and back doors. She should've gone for the same style table and chairs. Having something wavy doesn't negate the straight edges of the kitchen, it just looks mismatched.
By the way why didn't she just buy a bench she can take with her when she moves rather than built in, if her budget is so tight?!

Reactions: 24
Oh god that's horrible, tit Lily what have you done?? I give it 6 months. She's already moaning about it.

#goddammitwhydidntigetafuckinghashtaggiftedtable

The table is ok, but that bus shelter bench is seriously vile. And the dining chairs match nothing.....wtf

(toddler sticky fingers on that glossy paint.....can't wait till it's ripped out and consigned to the same corner of furniture hell where that sheep chair lives)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Five seconds on Google images brings up a million better ways to execute it. Don’t know why she’s harping on about budgets either, take on one extra piece of brand work for an easy £5-8k and it’s done!
With a few minor tweaks, this would have been perfect! I hope Lily sees this!

And everyone at this table will have somewhere to put their plate 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meanwhile, Ghoulily's table:

That's some crappy pissy themed furniture there.

• Haha
I feel second hand regret about the bench.

Interesting that we haven't seen the table yet
Bet it's awful.

Lily Poobles setting a the interior design benchmark at an all time low.
Correct it is 100% awful 😂
---
Wasn't she saying something about the table couldn't have 4 legs because of space reasons to do with the bench? So instead she went for 2 giant legs?? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she just got a rectangle table it would have made the space look so much better, even the colour might not have mattered as much. But there was so much talk about everything else in the house being too square and rectangular. And now she has this 😂. She might be able to get away with the bench but send that mismatched table back!

Reactions: 11
IMG_9145.png

"It’s just not reality"

Well, actually, I’d argue that a perfect aesthetic can be a reality when you have good taste in interior design. Meaning the choices in furniture, colours, textures, etc. is all well thought through and flows nicely, whatever the style of the home.

Of course, homes are messy and influencers usually show off the lovely tidied and styled areas, but that’s unrelated to this situation. This is a brand new table and bench and you can BET that if it had been nicer she would be showing it off smugly and styling it for instagram.

The way this woman "educates” us by saying don’t believe everything you see on instagram, it’s just a pretty snapshot; behind the scenes it’s not so perfect…
We KNOW. We are not imbeciles.

And once again, as with when her rubbish outfit choices get called out, she adopts the being real and relatable persona to excuse her quite frankly terrible taste in interior design.

But you can tell she’s desperate to get it right and be the one that everyone praises for her great ideas and style.

Not today, babes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2925717

"It’s just not reality"

Well, actually, I’d argue that a perfect aesthetic can be a reality when you have good taste in interior design. Meaning the choices in furniture, colours, textures, etc. is all well thought through and flows nicely, whatever the style of the home.

Of course, homes are messy and influencers usually show off the lovely tidied and styled areas, but that’s unrelated to this situation. This is a brand new table and bench and you can BET that if it had been nicer she would be showing it off smugly and styling it for instagram.

The way this woman "educates” us by saying don’t believe everything you see on instagram, it’s just a pretty snapshot; behind the scenes it’s not so perfect…
We KNOW. We are not imbeciles.

And once again, as with when her rubbish outfit choices get called out, she adopts the being real and relatable persona to excuse her quite frankly terrible taste in interior design.

But you can tell she’s desperate to get it right and be the one that everyone praises for her great ideas and style.

Not today, babes.

Love love love this.

She often goes back to this “instagram isnt reality” logic (more like lame excuse) whenever something doesnt go well.
Same as her reason for not getting Botox etc because she is being real (or as she puts it like she is such a hero for being brave and showing us her real skin as a real 36 yo woman).

Come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah it’s her go to rant every time she realizes for a split second that her taste is tit and she has no other content than showing the results of that tit taste. Then she’s all about „I’m the only real one here“

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some other suggestions for the pot:

Lily Pebbles #50: Lily Pebbles and the shite red bench and round table

Lily Pebbles #50: Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.
---
IMG_9145.jpeg

Babes, let me help you out:

IMG_9152.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hates her house, hates her body. Both would be perfectly fine and better than what most of us have if she looked after them properly rather than dressing them up in fashionable crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this her third kitchen table since moving into this house or am I making that up?
I believe so yes. Still find it hilarious she got rid of her table before getting a new one, and honestly thought picnicking for weeks in end was a good idea.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20240510-080737.png

Still can't wrap my head around her logic of how these legs are any less in the way than these legs:

Screenshot_20240510-080824~2.png

She said she couldn't have a table with 4 legs (?!) so she's gone for one that's effectively got 4 legs joined together at the ends...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.