Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe or Amelia if you read here, please can you confirm your heritage
Thanks in advance babes ✨️🫶✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Going to the beach as we were saying she never takes them anywhere. Still got the sondico boots on. Hopefully taking the socks off to or he will be sweating.

Reactions: 39
Good vibes only guys
god she’s beyond saving. What a lunatic. She’s making a bloody fool out of that boy, it’s so sad
---
I wonder what the other parents at football training think of her? They know Kyle has called her 2 children mistakes and has no contact with them but she’s got him there in a ‘dad’ shirt - she is a laughing stock.

• Angry
Reactions: 67
Good vibes only guys
Disgusting.
She is determined to turn her son into a laughing stock
Also , a lunatic on here told her to get and take her kids to the beach rather then stay in and write the bastard blog !!!
Good girl Lauryn , doing as your told 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Mentioned the beach yesterday and here she is at the beach, she lives for tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Does he ever take that fukin kit off ?????

Considering he gets a trophy every fukin Saturday and no other child does, you would think his team had a kit

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Does he ever take that fukin kit off ?????

Considering he gets a trophy every fukin Saturday and no other child does, you would think his team had a kit
His dad plays for man city did u not know?

Bet tht kit feckin stinks if its owt like carron iranian goodmans carpets
---
Mentioned the beach yesterday and here she is at the beach, she lives for tattle
Chloes been at beach today aint she
---
god she’s beyond saving. What a lunatic. She’s making a bloody fool out of that boy, it’s so sad
---
I wonder what the other parents at football training think of her? They know Kyle has called her 2 children mistakes and has no contact with them but she’s got him there in a ‘dad’ shirt - she is a laughing stock.
Probably that shes an absolute bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 25
That poor boy 🥺 she’s forced football on the child and she forces his parentage on him too. My heart honestly breaks for that boy. And simultaneously I bleeping rage at that bleep for what she puts that boy through and what she will put him through, she’s an evil witch!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Won’t be long until turkey neck is dragged abroad
Lauren can’t keep friends
She makes out her and Kerch have so many friends
She’s so pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Carron’s parents were both born in Liverpool. Her mothers maiden name is Richards. Her dads mothers name was Wright. Shrader is a German name. Lauryn please explain how you’re half Persian? 😂
Prestatyn maybe 🤔?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good vibes only guys
Like seriously is she not embarrassed
her child walking around in city kits with dad on the back when his dad publicly called him a mistake ….

ise she seriously that obsessed that she is allowing her child to be mugged off like that FFS it’s embarrassing
my child’s father wants nothing to do with him I would never do this cruel stuff to him she is evil

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.