Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could not pay me a million £ to put my kid in a shirt saying dad when he’s chosen to be absent.
The humiliation on that poor kid is deplorable

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Soz gang, but sondico are the only brand who make boots for small feet. Mine were in them when they were younger, and now rinse me for the newest boots constantly 🤪
Noway! I never knew this so I will shut up about it 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Foxling 1 and 2s dad was investigated by Social Services. I was contacted and could prove I had already taken measures to protect my babies.

He was seething that he'd lost control. So, to hurt me, he switched target to the kids. He didn't even get close to harming them but he hasn't seen their faces or heard their voices since.

Babies before everything. It isn't hard.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
just caught up - ok… so…
Chloe basically confirmed that Liaren cannot keep her knickers on so doesn’t want her at the wedding. Liaren is then going to Portugal anyway, so all the married footballers will have a homing beacon attached to them…
Annie, beautiful Annie, how nice it is to see her dancing with her kid? Natural, not for the camera.
Kairo, honestly it breaks my heart what she’s doing to him. It’s got to be classed as emotional abuse. The poor thing really doesn’t have a chance in life, because she’s going to mess with his MH all of his life.
Kyle - he’s a dog, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he was in touch with her again, he would shag a polo if it was lying around. I hope he isn’t, but I didn’t expect him to knock her up the second time, but here we are.
it’s a shame as the kids are just being used for point scoring, poor little sods. They didn’t ask for any of this, but they’re literally fodder for bullying, because their mum can’t keep her knickers on for a married man.
Liaren, no matter how many times he comes back to you, he will never ever want you full time. He’s proved that time and time again.
Focus on your kids, you utter slob, not the dick that you have to speak via Snapchat to.

anyway, aside from that, be careful if you’re in the west today, it’s apparently 10-12 hours of thunder storming from midday. Stay safe, my honeybuns xx
---
Foxling 1 and 2s dad was investigated by Social Services. I was contacted and could prove I had already taken measures to protect my babies.

He was seething that he'd lost control. So, to hurt me, he switched target to the kids. He didn't even get close to harming them but he hasn't seen their faces or heard their voices since.

Babies before everything. It isn't hard.
Hugs.

You did right. And if anyone tells you different, send them my way. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Exactly...not seen our daughter full stop...abandoned is 12 weeks pregnant. Would not piss on him if he was on fire, nevermind bend over and show him my 🍇

Kids... every time, sending solidarity 🩷
I don’t even have kids but this a million times over your kids should never miss having an absent parent as the parent raising them should not allow it to be their whole identity all my friends who are single parents raise their kids with nothing but love so they feel secure in the family they have

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All other premiership footballers 🙏 kw isn’t pictured in a kit with their name on the back …she’s so hard faced

Reactions: 18
As much as it pains me to admit it - depending on how small his feet are sondico are the only ones who make boots that small. I’m pretty sure adidas don’t start until about a size 10 and I’m pretty sure Nike is bigger like a size 13 (my nephew is 7 and tiny and I know he very upset he can’t have matching boots with his brother as Nike don’t make them in his size)

as for the kit - I think it is the same one, if you remember that always supporting photo it was far too big on him, the top was almost down to his knees. He hasn’t grown that much in a year - and let’s be fair she wouldn’t be paying out for it (and if she did you’d assume she’d be buying the newest kits)
My boys have all played football from toddler age ( 2/3) and have had Nike adidas and puma astro type trainers so they definitely do make them that small. Have to order online rather than buying in store though.
loz just doesn’t like spending kairos money on him. The Nike trainers I’ve seen kairo in are the cheaper ones. That’s not me saying they’re not good trainers but for a child that is getting 8k in maintenance you’d think he’d be dressed better or the amount of maintenance would be lowered as she clearly isn’t spending it on him.

ETA - just googled toddler Astro trainers and these came up. Puma that start at size 4 in toddler/baby size.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
She marches that kid about with that on for attention. She's revolting. All about the attention doesn't give a tit about protecting her kids. All about the dollar and attention. Absolute loser wonder what went so far wrong in her life to end up such a wrong yin.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I don’t believe Kyle sent any kits to Kairo, if he did why didn’t he send the 23/24 V neck with blue/white trims instead of the 22/23 with burgundy trims!
Embarrassing 🙈

Liaryn has bought her son that kit, had it customised to say Dad2 & she has definitely bought him more than one set in different sizes just to wheel him out in an attempt to remind everyone Kairo Walker is Kyle Walkers son.

It’s pathetic, embarrassing & emotionally damaging her child further by making him pose up wearing a vintage kit from Amazon! Along with Puma socks 🤨

When will it end Lauren? It has to end!
for the welfare of all the children in this mess! 😔

If there is one thing she should copy from Annie it’s this!
Every time choose your children
I cant believe she had him on beach in red hot weather in kit socks an boots the stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Going to the beach , he should have on wee swim shorts a cotton t-shirt a hat and plenty of suncream even if he is part Persian and part Jamaican. Kit material just sticks to the skin especially with sand etc, that's if they even stepped foot on the beach with her being so famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She chose that house then moans that it’s hot, obviously it’s gonna be hot. Buy your own air con ya beggy witch, or buy your own pool! Get a bleeping job
---
I’ve never known someone with such little regard for their own reputation, their principles or morals. She’ll turn up in court asking for more and to do this she’ll need to list all the things she wants/ needs. Then the judge will be right Lauryn Goodman, let’s look at what you’re doing to earn money for yourself, and it will be a list of stories she’s sold on the person she’s begging from. It’s bleeping madness! J

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She chose that house then moans that it’s hot, obviously it’s gonna be hot. Buy your own air con ya beggy witch, or buy your own pool! Get a bleeping job
---
I’ve never known someone with such little regard for their own reputation, their principles or morals. She’ll turn up in court asking for more and to do this she’ll need to list all the things she wants/ needs. Then the judge will be right Lauryn Goodman, let’s look at what you’re doing to earn money for yourself, and it will be a list of stories she’s sold on the person she’s begging from. It’s bleeping madness! J
Pressuming her iranian mother is the same...expected big sean to pay for everything when he sacked her off

Reactions: 19
You could not pay me a million £ to put my kid in a shirt saying dad when he’s chosen to be absent.
The humiliation on that poor kid is deplorable
I don’t know what her bleeping game is but it’s absolutely cruel to her child no loving mother would ever do that !! What the hell is she saying to the poor kid

Reactions: 22
Wonder if Lauryn has considered taking up crochet as a distraction from stalking?
IMG_7874.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised that with her Persian genes, and her kids Persian and Jamaican genes, that they’re not immune to the measly UK heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going to the beach , he should have on wee swim shorts a cotton t-shirt a hat and plenty of suncream even if he is part Persian and part Jamaican. Kit material just sticks to the skin especially with sand etc, that's if they even stepped foot on the beach with her being so famous.
We were at the beach last week with nieces and nephews we didn’t think it was gonna be as warm as it was so didn’t take swimmers but they all stripped down to their underwear running around playing bare foot covered in ice cream looking like little tramps but loving life like kids should

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.