Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking, mental Prozza had all these demands for Kyle, but before I shagged him again one of mine would have been publicly announce your divorce from Annie. If that's what she claims he told her was the case. If he had truly been "obsessed with her for years" surely that would have been a small ask for him to keep his secret family happy 😂....

Strange as well, another one of her actual demands was "don't have another baby with Annie" if he'd told her they weren't together and lumpy grapes and Kyle were in a loving long-standing relationship - meaning that presumably she had no reason to doubt him - why would you even think that was a possibility to have to make that a condition 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can anyone remember when she put an ig story up about rich arabs randomly msgin ig hoes wanting their services

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Aww is this Jai? I follow her too 😔 poor woman. Some men are absolute scum
She has a thread on here but i cant comment there as its a tiktok one 🙄. She's proper toxic too. Won't address whether she's pregnant anymore but click baiting being in hospital also going out drinking and smoking. It's really bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She has a thread on here but i cant comment there as its a tiktok one 🙄. She's proper toxic too. Won't address whether she's pregnant anymore but click baiting being in hospital also going out drinking and smoking. It's really bizarre
You’re bang on the money. She said she was treated like tit and he would go missing (probs on the sesh) but chose to go ahead with IVF but then expects sympathy because *shock horror* he’s still a head once the buns are in the oven. Seems like someone else who didn’t actually want to be a mother to actually be a mother and was doing it as a way to keep hold of a lifestyle/man. Sounds familiar. Mental the repetitive patterns.

Reactions: 15
She seems odd I felt sorry for her but last night I looked every video is about her ex and his new girlfriend
then she was doing what lauryn does mentioning abuse and narcissistic and Claire’s law

I thought if she knew this why is she arsed he left then she made out she left him 😂🤡

Reactions: 8
I seen all that on tiktok also. I did think maybe she's had a termination 😬 off to find her thread 🤣
---
She seems odd I felt sorry for her but last night I looked every video is about her ex and his new girlfriend
then she was doing what lauryn does mentioning abuse and narcissistic and Claire’s law

I thought if she knew this why is she arsed he left then she made out she left him 😂🤡
Is she the one that's recently been posting about him being physically abusive? I can't remember because so many of these types come up on my fyp... no idea why, I'm just there for horsey vids 🐎🤣

Reactions: 8
Kyle’s just stripped of on Tv being subbed on & cameras went to the boys names tattoos

Que meltdown soon…. #allornone

• Haha
Reactions: 35
First the Euro’s, now this. She will turn up literally anywhere without an invite nowadays 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
First the Euro’s, now this. She will turn up literally anywhere without an invite nowadays 😂

The bit where it says it’s a concern to footballers wives staying at the same hotel as she has a penchant for married footballers! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If I was Annie, I wouldn’t allow it. I’m not as nice as she is. It’s been discussed many times in here before but those kids would be like little spies even if they didn’t know it.

I wouldn’t allow them any contact with my children.
Same here, I wouldn't allow it. I don't think it will happen. But if it did, there should be no contact with the gold digging hoe. Thing is just no contact period is best.

Reactions: 20
If I was Annie, I wouldn’t allow it. I’m not as nice as she is. It’s been discussed many times in here before but those kids would be like little spies even if they didn’t know it.

I wouldn’t allow them any contact with my children.
Here here 👏🏼👏🏼 Annie’s priority is to protect her boys first and foremost!

Reactions: 24

This is a cover to explain why she is in Portugal during wedding time! She will be at that wedding no doubt about it, but this way it’s taking the heat off Chloe. By doing this story it gives a reason for her being there, so it’s clear she is actually really invited I think.

Fake fall out probably!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is she actually wanted by anyone?? 🤣🤣
I think theyre all thick as thieves and this has been done deliberately

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This lassie has zero shame kyle categorically did not invite lauren or any member of her family to the euros - well im still coming
Chloe uninvited her to the wedding ive paid for my tickets so ill see u there hun 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.