Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember When …

Kyle & Annie’s investment property was revealed on Tattle after 48 seconds because of the neighbours pool despite Lauryn having a tantrum under oath about KW paying for Security Gates 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Remember when she read on tattle that Annie is so naturally pretty and low key and tried to imitate. The output was quite frankly hilarious and awkward.
Stoooppppppp 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lads I am DYING of secondhand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeh she was pregnant and Vardy said something about Annie needs to focus on her own home or something along them lines, which made me think
Loz had told her big snoz was the dad
Think it was March 2023 snoz jnr wasn’t born
Thanks for confirming that Liz…

Reading that genuinely makes me feel a bit sick! How vile was that message, you’re right she 💯 knew Kyle was the Dad, and she was revelling in it.

Both took great pleasure in bullying Annie, so bleeping sad!

She wasn’t as smug when Coleen ripped her a new though was she!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Remember When….

Lauryn sat bare back on a horse in the sea whilst heavily pregnant 🤢

✨ Part of the plan 🤡

No animals were harmed while Lauryn was pose up wheeling out her baby bump for the world Annie to see 🥴

IMG_3999.jpeg
IMG_3998.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Following on from yours

Remember when she said it came from Annie’s camp
THIS ONE!!!! THATS THE ONE!!!

Glad you posted this…. This is her confirming Kyle was the Dad in black and white! Way before it was published online.
No escaping from that!

Shows you how dangerous a liar she is when she was shouting from the rooftops that it was the Walker’s that leaked it!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Remember when she told Annie she had been shagging her husband and only wanted to ‘quickly’ tell her a baby had been conceived
#GirlsGirl

During the Christmas period x
#GirlsGirl
#witch

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Remember when she lied that she was part Persian to be more exotic like the Kardashians. Not realising that Armenian and Persian are not the same thing.

You should have stuck in at school Lauryn because looks fade but dumb is forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t find the pic but remember when she put hers and Kyle’s name on the scan but he wasn’t in attendance x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Remember when…despite there literally being millions of names in the world, she named her kid Kyle, then put a story on Instagram asking if it’s too late to change a name 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.