Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz if it’s been said, but wonder if she’s now just posting to get in Annie’s head making out Kyle is in touch in secret again etc. And / or just posting trying to lure Kyle out to contact her.

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ!!
“given many of his current and former teammates are expected to be in attendance, she feared her sister may snag another footballer.”
Chloe must bleeping ate her guts to call her a slag like that! She’s done something shady to Chloe for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s a bleeping horror isn’t she !!!
Imagine not being invited to your sisters wedding cause you can’t be trusted around married men !!!
How she has the audacity to show her face is beyond me , I’d be horrified if these things were written about me !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m inclined to think they’ve actually fallen out, no way would Proz allow it to be said that she’s a cockhungry monster for footballers 😂😂. I genuinely think this fall out is because Proz had lied to her sisters about things. I also think it speaks volumes to how narcissistic and selfish Proz is to not allow her kids at Hudson’s party. It’s already noted she had the opportunity for Giro to meet RRR but declined. Common denominator - if Proz can’t be there nobody can. Repetitive patterning at its’ finest!

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.