Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0683.jpeg
IMG_0682.jpeg
IMG_0680.jpeg

Laura has ripped/burst out of the dress look at the front it’s ripped as she tried to squeeze into another dress that’s way too small for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Laura needs lessons in self tan application. She looks like she has had a mud bath😂
I said the same on the Lottie thread. The dresses mostly aren't bad (I hadn't noticed the split seams and I did have the sound off as the TV on so no idea if she pointed this out or just noticed on here) but the short denim dress looked horrendous. The fake tan application is so bad! Doesn't matter if you're fat or thin, that tan stops anything looking nice before you even get as far as looking at the dress itself (which I also think looked bloody awful but I always feel a witch for saying she looks dreadful in something short, revealing etc but she does :oops:).

Reactions: 5
There was nothing flattering about those dresses at all for Laura! They look over stretched, shapeless and too tight. She needs someone who is going to be honest with her- she’s a laughing stock currently.

Reactions: 6
I said the same on the Lottie thread. The dresses mostly aren't bad (I hadn't noticed the split seams and I did have the sound off as the TV on so no idea if she pointed this out or just noticed on here) but the short denim dress looked horrendous. The fake tan application is so bad! Doesn't matter if you're fat or thin, that tan stops anything looking nice before you even get as far as looking at the dress itself (which I also think looked bloody awful but I always feel a witch for saying she looks dreadful in something short, revealing etc but she does :oops:).
She tried a very short denim dress on not so long ago & it was equally horrendous & barely covered her vagina 😬 on the model it was almost knee length! It was not a good look at all

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's going to be awkward at their event if she is trying on size 26 clothes and she's bursting out of them on stage in front of everyone, ripping seams, buttons flying off. Surely being body positive means at the very least, accepting the size that you really are. Not lying that you're smaller than you are so you can still try to grab free clothes from brands who extend to 26 as a maximum. She's fallen so far and off the tracks, she can't come back now. It's all such a joke.

Reactions: 9
It's going to be awkward at their event if she is trying on size 26 clothes and she's bursting out of them on stage in front of everyone, ripping seams, buttons flying off. Surely being body positive means at the very least, accepting the size that you really are. Not lying that you're smaller than you are so you can still try to grab free clothes from brands who extend to 26 as a maximum. She's fallen so far and off the tracks, she can't come back now. It's all such a joke.
Idk how she does it. I was in a rush to get to my GP appointment this morning and ended up throwing on a pair of jeans one size too small for me (I kept forgetting to throw them out 🤦🏽‍♀️) and I felt incredibly uncomfortable. I don't think my ADHD helped me deal with how restricted I felt, especially knowing I had errands to run after my appointment. I pretty much slammed the door shut once I got home and took the jeans off, never felt freedom like it haha! I could finally function like a normal human 😆.

I'm only willing to size down with dresses as I'm a size 10 top and size 12/14 bottom, otherwise it looks like I'm wearing a bin bag. I don't think any sane person would size down to the extent Laura does!

(sorry for the personal anecdote)

Reactions: 8
Quoting that legend in her own lunch hour that is Charlotte Dawson; shes got one titty banger in Maidstone and the other in Gravesend in that brown dress!! The reason she didn’t wear a bra is because underwear pushes your boobs up and forward into the dress thus making it even tighter at the front. Whereas without a bra half your boobage is distributed round the side. As we know she only takes photos from the front so she thinks she is showing that dress off to its best!! Or maybe I’m weirdly overthinking it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
£62 though 😱 that’s ridiculous!
Shows what little regard she has for things she is given. Happy to rip the fabric in a 62 pounds dress because she didn't pay for it. Couldn't someone who is genuinely that size have been gifted it in a competition once she realised it wouldn't go near her. Instead she stuffed herself into it ripping the seams and material for another boring stupid face on video. It's time she started being honest with her following, and herself, about what size she is. She is fooling nobody 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.