Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think things have definitely cooled between Laura and Lauren. As soon as Lauren started getting a following and influencing on her account without needing Laura, she got jealous of the opportunities that are starting to open up to her, and any potential ones.

Her swapping Lauren for Lottie is her swapping an influencer with a smaller following for one with a bigger one.

Reactions: 4
Can't she smile nicely and not look so bleeping weird all the time. It's not funny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never looks at her husband as happily as she does a roast 🙄😒
Poor Lauren being wheeled out because somebody has been reading along here 🙄
She is as transparent as a pane of glass.
Screenshot_20240421_173218.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And she wonders why she can’t shift the weight. A big fat roast dinner each week (excuse the pun)

Reactions: 3
Why are they posting themselves in their underwear on their stories. Lottie is no where near a 12, I am a 16 and she is kidding herself

Reactions: 9
Why are they posting themselves in their underwear on their stories. Lottie is no where near a 12, I am a 16 and she is kidding herself
I know this is the Laura thread but I just want to say snap to what you have said. I’m a 16-18 after my little girl and I am just slightly more flabby and jiggly than Lottie… No way is she a 12! The pair of them actually make me feel queasy. They behave like toddlers! X

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm all for having a laugh with my friends, but we wouldn't post something like that online for people to see! Laura and Lottie are so tacky 🤮.

I'm a size 12/14, who does Lottie think she's kidding by claiming she's a 12? 🤨. I'd say she's a 16

• Sick
Reactions: 8
IMG_0600.jpeg

Look at the mess. Wow they must get gifted so much. Clothes lying on the floor etc.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.