Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t find Laura body positive. She is quite often miserable, she is very unhealthy and regularly shares clothes that she could quite clearly never actually wear out of the house because they are too tight, too short or whatever. What is body positive about that?
She would almost definitely feel happier and healthier if she moved more even just lost a small amount of weight.

I notice in the last couple of pics she’s shared of her husband that he is stating to look pretty unhealthy too.

Reactions: 8
Matt hasn’t had a day off because someone has to pay the bloody mortgage on the house and fund the mini egg habit. Poor man must be withered.

Reactions: 15
Does she wear Asda clothes?
I was just looking earlier and was stunned at the sizes of items. She would probably be about a 18 in the dresses I saw. I'm 5m preg and bought a size12 (im not one of those ppl who have compact bumps either + i have quite a few children lol so not small by any means!)😱😱😱
Their sizes are way way off.