Ladbaby #4 Tory rancid festering greedy runts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing no one wanted to work with them this year on a Christmas single . Also they say about fake news !!! They most definitely earn money from those Christmas singles!!! Also they've done this announcement to cleary stay relevant & get into the news !!!

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing no one wanted to work with them this year on a Christmas single . Also they say about fake news !!! They most definitely earn money from those Christmas singles!!! Also they've done this announcement to cleary stay relevant & get into the news !!!
All true but what a bleeping relief I can listen to the radio in December again 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Just proves they were out for personal glory and getting the record for most Christmas number ones.

Reactions: 10
Of course they are going to blame the trolls!!!
Nothing to do with than no one wants to be a part of their singles anymore!!!! Also probably because people found out that they take a lot of money from the sales of the music after all did the woman from the TT not say last year that they had only raised about £305,000 where did the rest of the money go ? Oh yea to buy their mansion !!!!! I wonder what the next thing to sell will be after their visit to London today!!!!
---
Of course they pay attention to the trolling yet another lie straight from their mouths !!! Also they only do it for the fame & fortune nothing to do with the TT least be honest how else have they afforded the Manion & the Jaguar clearly through the sales of the "charity" single !!!!

Attachments

Of course they are going to blame the trolls!!!
Nothing to do with than no one wants to be a part of their singles anymore!!!! Also probably because people found out that they take a lot of money from the sales of the music after all did the woman from the TT not say last year that they had only raised about £305,000 where did the rest of the money go ? Oh yea to buy their mansion !!!!! I wonder what the next thing to sell will be after their visit to London today!!!!
---
Of course they pay attention to the trolling yet another lie straight from their mouths !!! Also they only do it for the fame & fortune nothing to do with the TT least be honest how else have they afforded the Manion & the Jaguar clearly through the sales of the "charity" single !!!!
nothing to do with the fact that more and more people were calling them out for the scam(!)

Reactions: 3
I'm just here to say how happy I am about the latest news. About bloody time they left us alone at Xmas.

Reactions: 2
Hey! I’m very new here, I had a question about them as I realised I’ve not seen them on my recommended recently - did they decide to stop showing the children for whatever reason? Sorry if this has been mentioned! Just discovered the threads so I’m about to go read up out of pure curiosity (I have no opinion on them at the moment, liked them in my early 20’s, as i’m older something is rubbing me the wrong way!). Off to do some reading and see if I can find out why I’m getting a bad vibe! 😂

Ahahaha hilarious how they scream trolling because people know they are pure grifters and he got caught with his pants down 😂😂😂😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A limited edition that keeps getting another 500 made every time. Think Mark & Rox need to look into the definition of what limited means!!!
Ah another bit of merch , filling their pockets while riding on the coattails of a “charity” song.

It still bugs me to this day that the whole sausage roll thing, and initial single , was ripped from a viral video of a drunk guy singing it on a night out . bleeping made a mint out of that lad

Whatever way you look at it, the singles have essentially been the promo for their merch, which they profit from only - no donations.

Shocked to hear they’ll give a donation from their most recent book - they haven’t been doing that before. Of course there’s a max donation they’ll give too.

A limited edition that keeps getting another 500 made every time. Think Mark & Rox need to look into the definition of what limited means!!!
Am I the only one that wants to know what that actually smells like? Out of curiosity than to actually consider buying it I couldn’t imagine a living room or bedroom smelling like a greggs. I don’t even think it would be nice in a kitchen.

Reactions: 1
All I’ve seen is a sea of comments saying it’s a Christmas miracle ow these charlatans have been exposed.

Imagine a sausage roll being your entire personality.

Reactions: 3
These 2 out on a Thursday night in a empty bar
Desperate to stay relevant again !!!

Hoping the lack of traffic on this thread is because they seem to be losing relevance..

They seem to have had their 15 minutes it seems.
I have friends and family in Australia and apparently they are quite big there with the expats 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do these two grifters ever watch the fookin road when they are driving…..I’d love to be a traffic cop and pull them over
Be a shame if a rogue Cop asked them to exit the car while he planted 15 years of Strangeways white powder under the seat he'd find a few seconds later.

Oh if there were no LadBaby and Mark was in poverty! We should be so grateful that a bunch of pathetic songs about sausage rolls saved the day eh?