L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the "unexpected" caption, thought to myself "BS, you got tickets from Charlotte Ruff like last time!" So I was surprised that it turned they got AP's.

Reactions: 4
I remembered they went last time as well. Not sure why they (I say "they", we know it's Luke) have kicked off on IG multiple times about the state of the parks. They clearly adore them and nothing will keep them away. They just moan for the sake of it.

Reactions: 5
Luke is a male Karen, I think anyone who deals with the public can spot it

Reactions: 11
It is sad how boring and predictable they have become!
I mean we all knew that the Ohana dinner was going to happen and I thought that and springs would have been enough and also when I saw the unexpected I half thought someone gave them passes. But no, got to flash the AP.
But are they now not restricted that they will need to book the parks in advance? It is only the 7 or 14 day tickets that are exempt from that?! Or am I mistaken?

Reactions: 2
I remembered they went last time as well. Not sure why they (I say "they", we know it's Luke) have kicked off on IG multiple times about the state of the parks. They clearly adore them and nothing will keep them away. They just moan for the sake of it.
they’ve gone from moaning about it, to calling it home

• Haha
Went on insta this morning and couldn't get over the number of dots at the top showing ALL the stories. FFS just vlog already, you clearly want the attention

Reactions: 6
I think they desperately want to vlog but don’t have the time/energy to edit and compile them. It took them months to finish the last Orlando trip they vlogged.

Reactions: 3
I think it is Luke who wants it so bad, but it's Rich that is left to be the one lugging the camera and filming. I am just glad that if he isn't up to it that Luke is listening and okay with his stories.
They have always said they film for the memories, and since the last 3 trips have looked the exact same, why would you do it?!
But at least with the family, yes it will be good to film and create those memories.

But, they don't even need to edit and release them!! They can just stitch together a fun family video!! That would serve the purpose

I know these two are sisters (I think) but why do they look like the female version of Luke and Rich
I used to like her too but she’s just weird - and spoilt. Did she ever move in with her boyfriend that was a weird situation.

They seem nice enough but they're so bad at vlogging. Camera all over the place, face in full screen much of the time, nd the high pitched hyena laughter is just all too much for me

Reactions: 3
Hard to tell from just one photo, would need a full body shot to be sure. But I wouldn't be surprised when they seem to gravitate towards food everywhere they go

Reactions: 1