Krusties #30 The Grande Reunion 🥳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Dolly ❤😘 she's not allowed out at night now because of the foxes, but she's not bothered about staying out anyway, she just potters around the garden, in and out the door, I call her in before it gets dark and tell her its bed time, she toddles off into the front room onto the sofa. She's so content now no big dog around, bless her little heart. Hope you are ok today lovely, it's crap here, pissing down lol! ❤😘 Xx

And I saw on the other thread @Pom Bear is going away today for her birthday. A very happy birthday to you Pom my friend, hope you have a lovely birthday and a great few days away, love and hugs as always 👽🤗❤😘🥰🐾😘 xx
It’s been pissing down all night here! Still too cold to plant my veg out….all my tomatoes 🍅 are in the greenhouse now but they’re on strike and not growing bigger until it warms up….and all my peppers and chillis are still in the living room 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s been pissing down all night here! Still too cold to plant my veg out….all my tomatoes 🍅 are in the greenhouse now but they’re on strike and not growing bigger until it warms up….and all my peppers and chillis are still in the living room 🤦‍♀️
Oh lord, you are late getting them all out this year lovely 😔 I can't believe it's been 1-3 degrees at night all week either, it's nearly May FFS! I'm off out in a bit but I don't feel like it cos it's miserable out xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Pissing down here as well poor Whisper had to go out probably for toilet,oh Connie hope weather gets better for yer toms etc.❤

• Heart
Just thought I should jump on here and say hello because I keep waffling and going off topic on the other thread 🫣

• Haha
We have had heavy rain for days now; I guess this lot is to make up for that drought a couple of years ago?
Yes you'll get told-off over there Nosybonk :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh lord, you are late getting them all out this year lovely 😔 I can't believe it's been 1-3 degrees at night all week either, it's nearly May FFS! I'm off out in a bit but I don't feel like it cos it's miserable out xx
I know! I’ve got three empty veg beds and 10 bags of compost waiting to be used 😬🤣…hopefully next week it’s going to start to warm up so I can get things moving then 🤞🤞xx
---
Pissing down here as well poor Whisper had to go out probably for toilet,oh Connie hope weather gets better for yer toms etc.❤
So do I Dolly…..I thought they said there was going to be a heatwave this year…no sign of it yet 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Just thought I should jump on here and say hello because I keep waffling and going off topic on the other thread 🫣
Welcome Nosey ❤ you'll not get told off over here for waffling, you carry on xx

I know! I’ve got three empty veg beds and 10 bags of compost waiting to be used 😬🤣…hopefully next week it’s going to start to warm up so I can get things moving then 🤞🤞xx
---

So do I Dolly…..I thought they said there was going to be a heatwave this year…no sign of it yet 🤣
Blimey, you'll be busy once it does warm up then, my weather says a bit warmer but still wet this week, I'm sure soon though we will all be moaning it's too hot 🤣 xx

Catch you all later ladies, I better move my butt and get sorted, have a good Sunday 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So my catch up waffle - currently in the canaries. Flew out yesterday morning. On Friday evening, thanks to work being really full on loads of extra hours as it’s been the week from hell, I still hadn’t packed or given the house a final clean. Son is staying at home (by choice, and minding the cat) so alsohad to do a “big shop” full on easy to cook food for a 20 year old that he chose too.

I am quite proud to say that I logged off work at 7pm, and we went straight to Asda. Was back home by 8.45pm. Got cases out, clothes out, and was packed by about midnight. Cleaned around till about 1.30 then bed. Back up at 6am and finished cleaning and was in the taxi to airport at 7am 🙌

I was bog eyed on the plane, as was hubby who works away and got home at 3am. Not sure what time we were asleep last night but I had new posts to read from 9.30pm 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Anyway, the upshot is, I am still away on May 3rd, so the court and cocktails 🍹 have my full undivided attention. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So my catch up waffle - currently in the canaries. Flew out yesterday morning. On Friday evening, thanks to work being really full on loads of extra hours as it’s been the week from hell, I still hadn’t packed or given the house a final clean. Son is staying at home (by choice, and minding the cat) so alsohad to do a “big shop” full on easy to cook food for a 20 year old that he chose too.

I am quite proud to say that I logged off work at 7pm, and we went straight to Asda. Was back home by 8.45pm. Got cases out, clothes out, and was packed by about midnight. Cleaned around till about 1.30 then bed. Back up at 6am and finished cleaning and was in the taxi to airport at 7am 🙌

I was bog eyed on the plane, as was hubby who works away and got home at 3am. Not sure what time we were asleep last night but I had new posts to read from 9.30pm 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Anyway, the upshot is, I am still away on May 3rd, so the court and cocktails 🍹 have my full undivided attention. 👍
Awwww have fab holiday🥂🥂🍷🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awwww have fab holiday🥂🥂🍷🥰
Aww thanks Dolly. We have had two bereavements in the family in the last year, and loads of challenges so we really needed this. I didn’t want to leave my baby cat 🫣 but he adores my son.

When I got to the hotel I messaged to see if everyone (ie the kitten) were ok. Since then he’s sent me constant cat pictures and I woke up to more on what’s app this morning.

Edit - please excuse the scratched wallpaper. It’s the only place he’s done it (when he first joined us). Unfortunately it’s the most obvious place in the room and I can’t hide it 😫

0288f95e-d8c8-42b5-926c-7b7b9c06746c.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww thanks Dolly. We have had two bereavements in the family in the last year, and loads of challenges so we really needed this. I didn’t want to leave my baby cat 🫣 but he adores my son.

When I got to the hotel I messaged to see if everyone (ie the kitten) were ok. Since then he’s sent me constant cat pictures and I woke up to more on what’s app this morning.

View attachment 2902150
Awwwww nosey he is so beautiful.❤

• Heart
H

Have a lovely holiday - rest, relax and recharge your batteries and 🤞🤞 May 3rd will provide us all with good news 🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.