Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy #2 Kelly Fitz is the pits flogs her kids and random bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of them care about that just the money to be made. I personally wouldn’t dress the kids out of there I love next for kids clothes because they actually wash well and last the full season but next don’t dole out the spon for Kelly
Nothing wrong with pennys clothes for kids or adults, not everyone can afford next have got loads of stuff from pennys and Been able to keep it for my younger kids

Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong with pennys clothes for kids or adults, not everyone can afford next have got loads of stuff from pennys and Been able to keep it for my younger kids
No one sayin there’s anything wrong with it, I just find the quality awful. Stuff from Dunnes is the same price and I find it much better. I picked up a T-shirt for my baby in penneys washed it once and it was all out of shape. Have got a couple of other bits and find they get really baubly. I only find it with the kids stuff adults stuff is fine. It’s not really down to spending more I also find the quality of marks and spencer baby stuff shocking. Only place I got baby grows and the poppers ripped off them.

Reactions: 4